Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Hitesh Shah's Discussions (317)

Discussions Replied To (236) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Siddiq, What mean by progression testing and process? Please give your mail ID al…"

Hitesh Shah replied Dec 1, 2011 to What can be done if requirements are changing continuously?

8 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Hitesh Shah

"Hi Santosh, Thanks for reply, which I want.    "

Hitesh Shah replied Dec 1, 2011 to What is Main Contents (fields) of any SRS/FRS document?

7 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Hitesh Shah

"Hi Yes ,  anyway Santosh has given SRS/FRS with categories. Please give your email I…"

Hitesh Shah replied Dec 1, 2011 to What is Main Contents (fields) of any SRS/FRS document?

7 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Hitesh Shah

"Hi Samrat, I am not asking my project related question, it was for general and commo…"

Hitesh Shah replied Nov 30, 2011 to After a bug is found at the Clients place, sent to the Development team for fixing it and then given to the Testing team, What is that type of Testing called?

6 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Samrat Jha.

"Hi, I think you are correct or we also test in production environment. I have one qu…"

Hitesh Shah replied Nov 30, 2011 to After a bug is found at the Clients place, sent to the Development team for fixing it and then given to the Testing team, What is that type of Testing called?

6 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Samrat Jha.

"Hi, I also read regarding STLC on different sites , as per reading STLC is- Test pla…"

Hitesh Shah replied Nov 28, 2011 to Software testing life cycle...can any one correct me?

5 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Ambitious Tester

"Suppose some java script error or other kind of error comes once in month or some ti…"

Hitesh Shah replied Nov 28, 2011 to 3 - 4 examples of low priority and high severity...??

5 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Samrat Jha.

"Hi, Thanks for quick reply. Now a days I am preparing for interview(3 Years experien…"

Hitesh Shah replied Nov 28, 2011 to How do we estimate the number of test cases?

4 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Hitesh Shah

"Hi Please explain about Scrum, learn s/w development etc.  (Agile testing) in same w…"

Hitesh Shah replied Nov 28, 2011 to Can any one tell me the difference b/w adhoc & aglie testing?

11 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Samrat Jha.

"Hi, Please explain about Scrum (Agile testing) in same way. Thanks Hitesh Shah"

Hitesh Shah replied Nov 28, 2011 to Can any one tell me the difference b/w adhoc & aglie testing?

11 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Samrat Jha.

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2022   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service