Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

raghunath's Discussions (128)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks alot Vicky :)"

raghunath replied Feb 14, 2014 to <SQL>What is the query for getting the table name from project ?

2 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by raghunath

"Guys-Thread is closed -Issue got solved. -Thanks "

raghunath replied Aug 19, 2013 to Need QTP help on recording.

3 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Mane Goutham

"you can jus send a reply mail to dev team to add the release note with the correspon…"

raghunath replied Aug 18, 2013 to How do we perform regression testing when we don't have Release note.Means how do we find impact feature on modified build.

1 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by raghunath

"Need answer urjently...!! dnt mind:P "

raghunath replied Nov 5, 2012 to Hi GUYS...!! Read it and answer :)

5 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Siddiq

"dou hav any health insurence domain experience subbu??"

raghunath replied Oct 3, 2012 to GUYS dont mind after reading this thread...NEED SUJESSION.Thanks

3 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by raghunath

"Sry subbu im nt here fr investing money /nor making money...im here to learn and sha…"

raghunath replied Oct 3, 2012 to GUYS dont mind after reading this thread...NEED SUJESSION.Thanks

3 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by raghunath

"kannan .......read my question properly im askin yu to sujjest me any best tool to p…"

raghunath replied Sep 28, 2012 to What things from ETL have to be prepared for interviews?

2 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by raghunath

"Navigate with the below link: http://programmers.stackexchange.com/questions/101830…"

raghunath replied Sep 5, 2012 to Difference between test design techniques and test measurement techniques

3 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by raghunath

"As per my knowledge.....im answering to ur question ...go ahead:)   Test Design Tech…"

raghunath replied Sep 5, 2012 to Difference between test design techniques and test measurement techniques

3 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by raghunath

"even i thought to answer as ....we shuld wrk in US shift to mingle with dev team....…"

raghunath replied Sep 5, 2012 to How to reduce time delay at developers responding to defects

9 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Deepu Rajagopal

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2019   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service