Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Ephraim Koppula's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, please send to my email id ephraim.koppula@gmail.com Regards, Ephraim  "

Ephraim Koppula replied Oct 17, 2011 to How can we make test plan?

33 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by khan ibnus sabeel

"Hi Samrat,   Can you please share the docs to my email id ephraim.koppula@gmail.com.…"

Ephraim Koppula replied Sep 28, 2011 to How product based testing differs from Project based testing. Give me a suitable example.

17 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by Larry W. Shackelford

"Hi Kirti, Can you please share the information to my email id ephraim.koppula@gmail.…"

Ephraim Koppula replied Aug 24, 2011 to Testing of effort estimation is a very useful process but very difficult to calculate.

9 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Gaurav Singh

"Hi Savitri, I am using QC 9.2 version. I have checked in the Test Lab for Export lin…"

Ephraim Koppula replied Jul 27, 2011 to Can anyone tell me how to export Requirements from QC to excel or word ?

8 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by BHARGAV SR

"Thanks for sharing database testing material.Its really a good stuff."

Ephraim Koppula replied Jul 19, 2011 to Database Testing of web based application.

4 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by srinivas ayyagari

"Hi Nitin, Can you pls send me the docs on estimation to my email id ephraim.koppula@…"

Ephraim Koppula replied Jun 29, 2011 to How to estimate time for testing in test plan ?

17 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Nitin Pachauri

"SharePoint- Introduction Ø SharePoint is the single point for all information aggreg…"

Ephraim Koppula replied Jun 9, 2011 to Share Point testing

2 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Edwin Antony

"Thank you so much"

Ephraim Koppula replied Jun 6, 2011 to Please send "Moss Testing" documents or vedios or tutorials

10 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Vikas Sharma

"Hi Antony,   Can you please send me the sharepoint reusable test scenarios and test…"

Ephraim Koppula replied Jun 6, 2011 to Please send "Moss Testing" documents or vedios or tutorials

10 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Vikas Sharma

"Concurrency test , Scalability"

Ephraim Koppula replied Apr 14, 2011 to <mock test doubt>What are the test techniques you will use on the second application that you would not do on the first application?

4 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by dugulam sunil kumar

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2021   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service