Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Saju's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Is you Graduation Degree sufficient in your career if you have interest to grow in y…"

Saju replied Mar 13, 2010 to Does PMP Ceritification has any benefits for Quality Professionals?

9 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Saju

"Hi Kateryna, I have not worked on the Redmine, however from your email i guess its…"

Saju replied Mar 11, 2010 to Needed some tool that is very close to Redmine system

3 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by sbharath1012

"Divya, Good Question and you have the Good Answer too by yourself. In Testing what…"

Saju replied Mar 8, 2010 to Hi Friends!! What is RTM? Is it Requirement Tracebility Matrix and helps to crosscheck that Test Cases have covered all requirement specifications?

11 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Mahesh Dhule

"Its simple Anil ! In school you would have lessons or chapters or sometimes called a…"

Saju replied Mar 2, 2010 to Example for unit level testing?

5 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by nprajapati

"Scrum is not a defect tracking tool ! in what sense have YOU seen Scrum as a defect…"

Saju replied Mar 2, 2010 to What can help me to manage Scrum projects

13 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by Muthu

"Tons of Free Tools availalbe on the Net, Mantis and Bugzilla are availalbe however t…"

Saju replied Mar 2, 2010 to What can help me to manage Scrum projects

13 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by Muthu

"Your company should be flexible to adapt to Agile and move out from the Dependence o…"

Saju replied Feb 5, 2010 to How you will Estimation time for testing the application ?

20 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Rakesh

"What are the roles defined by your organisation for the said PL or TL. ? If TL = Tes…"

Saju replied Feb 4, 2010 to How you will Estimation time for testing the application ?

20 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Rakesh

"First Define your : Data Functions - This will contain your Internal Logical Files a…"

Saju replied Feb 3, 2010 to How you will Estimation time for testing the application ?

20 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Rakesh

"In using FPA (Function Point Analysis), you calculate based on the Functions that yo…"

Saju replied Feb 3, 2010 to How you will Estimation time for testing the application ?

20 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Rakesh

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2019   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service