Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Saju's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"If its the same domain you have been working for a year, then you have gained your e…"

Saju replied Jun 7, 2012 to Future In manual testing.

10 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Saju

"if your confident on the testing, test cases, test scenarious and your incharge, the…"

Saju replied Jun 3, 2010 to what if a defect has been raised by customer when the application goes live

16 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by ragav

"jyotsna, you cannot blame anybody for this, need to do a Root cause analysis on why…"

Saju replied Jun 2, 2010 to what if a defect has been raised by customer when the application goes live

16 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by ragav

"Whats more important ? your left hand or right hand ? If you have an answer to this…"

Saju replied May 27, 2010 to What’s more important: Positive or Negative testing?

25 May 28, 2010
Reply by Siddiq

"kishore ! found the information myself for you.... Test Plan: A document describin…"

Saju replied Apr 7, 2010 to what is test strategy and test methodology ?

3 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by G.N.MALLIKARJUNA RAO

"Kishore, just search in the discussion link using my user id, i have replied to the…"

Saju replied Apr 7, 2010 to what is test strategy and test methodology ?

3 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by G.N.MALLIKARJUNA RAO

"Test Plan: A document describing scope, approach, resources and schedule of intende…"

Saju replied Apr 1, 2010 to Difference between Test Plan and Test Strategy

6 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Babu

"your on the right thought and the right track"

Saju replied Mar 19, 2010 to Does PMP Ceritification has any benefits for Quality Professionals?

9 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Saju

"No Never ! PMP is only certified by PMI. Its an online exam that you have to registe…"

Saju replied Mar 19, 2010 to Does PMP Ceritification has any benefits for Quality Professionals?

9 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Saju

"Divya, Apologies ! I did not see this message till the reply from Mohan below. PMP…"

Saju replied Mar 18, 2010 to Does PMP Ceritification has any benefits for Quality Professionals?

9 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Saju

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2019   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service