Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Parasuraman Kumarasami's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with you Bill.. Yeah, of course tester needs a good communication (Verbal as…"

Parasuraman Kumarasami replied May 5, 2011 to communication skills

28 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by Siva Raj

"Hi, Thanks for your reply.. Test case get failed in waitForPopUp popupwindow 30000…"

Parasuraman Kumarasami replied Apr 6, 2011 to How to handle popup windows using Selenium IDE? And How to IDE picks the popup window name?

4 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Parasuraman Kumarasami

"I have recorded script for the popup, its fails when the waitForPopUp operations com…"

Parasuraman Kumarasami replied Mar 18, 2011 to How to handle popup windows using Selenium IDE? And How to IDE picks the popup window name?

4 Apr 6, 2011

"Hi Sentha Sureswar, In Protocol testing, there are so many protocol testing. When we…"

Parasuraman Kumarasami replied Apr 14, 2010 to Protocol Testing

4 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Sriya Rajan

"Hi Sirisha, Dont get drepressed.. Please mail me your mobile number.. I will help y…"

Parasuraman Kumarasami replied Apr 12, 2010 to About my Job

24 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Firoz

"Protocol Testing - Testing any protocol like SSH, H323, SIP and etc. Compliance of t…"

Parasuraman Kumarasami replied Apr 12, 2010 to Protocol Testing

4 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Sriya Rajan

"Thanks to all"

Parasuraman Kumarasami replied Apr 30, 2009 to SIP Testing Tool - miTester for SIP

7 Apr 30, 2009

"Let me know, if any bady working with SIP Application and any help to work with the…"

Parasuraman Kumarasami replied Apr 30, 2009 to SIP Testing Tool - miTester for SIP

7 Apr 30, 2009

"Hi All, Test scripts will be reused always in Automation testing because automation…"

Parasuraman Kumarasami replied Mar 3, 2009 to Are reusable test cases a big plus of automated testing and explain why?

1 Mar 3, 2009

"Hi Umamahesh.. can u send me a document that related to watir tool email id is; pa…"

Parasuraman Kumarasami replied Jan 30, 2009 to Any Open Source Automation tools are there for quick learning ?

15 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by PremSwaroop

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2019   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service