Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Anika Bhardwaj's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Piyush, One more tool is there that you can try is "Web link validator".It works…"

Anika Bhardwaj replied May 12, 2011 to Broken Link Testing in IE

7 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by senthamilselvan

"I have been working on the Coded UI Test Tool, simply recorded some scenrios and gen…"

Anika Bhardwaj replied Sep 3, 2010 to Coded UI Test Tool-Microsoft Visual Studio 2010

7 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by seema

"One more option we can try is use "Object Identification" window since properties ar…"

Anika Bhardwaj replied Apr 21, 2010 to How will you automate a window which while spying is not returning any property value ??

8 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Selvam

"Hey Deepak, Export the script generated in Selenium IDE as C# Selenium RC to the wh…"

Anika Bhardwaj replied Apr 15, 2010 to Selenium with C# script

4 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Deepak Falke

"Kishore, As per my understanding this time, in your scenerio, objects are being dis…"

Anika Bhardwaj replied Apr 14, 2010 to How will you automate a window which while spying is not returning any property value ??

8 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Selvam

"Hi Kishore, Would you ellaborate your scenrio. One of the scenerio that I have gue…"

Anika Bhardwaj replied Apr 14, 2010 to How will you automate a window which while spying is not returning any property value ??

8 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Selvam

"Sure, by using co-ordinates. Follow the below steps : -Open the script -Open the scr…"

Anika Bhardwaj replied Mar 16, 2010 to How to Work with Scroll bars present in web page

9 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by prashant shrivastava

"Hi Chandra In QTP we use analog recording for this purpose. Follow the following s…"

Anika Bhardwaj replied Mar 16, 2010 to How to Work with Scroll bars present in web page

9 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by prashant shrivastava

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2021   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service