Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

jignesh's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"QA:Eveluate your project process in order to identify bugs and fix them ASAP testing…"

jignesh replied Dec 12, 2011 to diff betwen QA and Testing?

6 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by chevva srinivas

"priority wise HIGH:check risk check premium calculation as per state and risk wise c…"

jignesh replied Dec 3, 2011 to Please send me some testcases for insurance application

2 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by venkatakrishna

"RS(requirement specification document) source:prepared test cases,plans,FRS"

jignesh replied Dec 2, 2011 to Which document you will get with new Build during testing? and which source you received.

4 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by Samrat Jha.

"Accessibility testing is the technique of making sure that your product is accessibi…"

jignesh replied Sep 22, 2011 to plz tell accessability testing

3 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Shridevi

"also i needed plz send me also on jignesh.kalaria@gmail.com"

jignesh replied Aug 2, 2011 to RE: Selenium :Can somebody send some doc or ebook for using Selenium with step by step instructions?

38 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by avinash

"u have to check common validation like HTML,JS and functionity like email and onther…"

jignesh replied Jul 20, 2011 to Website Functional Testing without any docs available.

16 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by jaffamonkey

"Hi for motor vehical insurance major testing which is: versoning og policy managment…"

jignesh replied Jun 14, 2011 to In Life insurance and motor vehicle insurance what are the common defects identified by the tester?

4 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Manch Padma

"Domain mens industires,In software feild domain name used fro perticlaur industries…"

jignesh replied Mar 11, 2011 to What is mean by Domain? and What are different domains in market? Can you pls explain the activities taken place in each domain?

6 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by Megha Bagaria

"Hi Venkata Arun Kumar,   go into googlegroups and search Selenium Users and subscrib…"

jignesh replied Jan 18, 2011 to Can somebody guide me ,on how to proceed with Selenium and what all I should know in IDE ?

8 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by balur

"plz refer selenium website for install and general document for start up and also jo…"

jignesh replied Jan 18, 2011 to Can somebody guide me ,on how to proceed with Selenium and what all I should know in IDE ?

8 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by balur

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2022   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service