Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

divya lal's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"IS INSTALLATION BUG is a high severity  bug???  "

divya lal replied Nov 25, 2011 to 3 - 4 examples of low priority and high severity...??

5 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Samrat Jha.

"Thanks  "

divya lal replied Oct 3, 2011 to What is Traceability matrix and its purpose..?

11 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Firoz

"I dont want to read that whole, I have read it earlier.....Just wanted a simple and…"

divya lal replied Sep 25, 2011 to What is Traceability matrix and its purpose..?

11 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Firoz

"Thanks Samrat Jha"

divya lal replied Sep 25, 2011 to IS there any testing tool to check "SPELLING MISTAKE" ??

3 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Samrat Jha.

"I totally agree with your explanation sir. let me know u the sentence...its one of…"

divya lal replied Oct 21, 2010 to Is there any difference between user/customer and business user ?

6 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by Ajit Singhal

"sorry weighing is not allowed u have to judge by picking one fruit from a box...."

divya lal replied Jul 22, 2010 to one analytical question.......

4 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Sudha Ankireddy

"@ sarang hey thanks...but its not always visible....but what about web application.…"

divya lal replied Jul 11, 2010 to can it be possible for us (being tester)to differntiate between application with different platform

13 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Saritha S.P.

"thanks siddiq...but being a tester is that languages is going to affect our testing…"

divya lal replied Jul 9, 2010 to can it be possible for us (being tester)to differntiate between application with different platform

13 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Saritha S.P.

"siddiq thank u so much......fo your answer...."

divya lal replied Jul 9, 2010 to can it be possible for us (being tester)to differntiate between application with different platform

13 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Saritha S.P.

"m not getting u ....wat i want to ask u is if u hve been assigned a build ,,,now by…"

divya lal replied Jul 8, 2010 to can it be possible for us (being tester)to differntiate between application with different platform

13 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Saritha S.P.

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2020   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service