Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Anil kumar B's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Please provide a few more details: 1. Can you paste here the automation code which i…"

Anil kumar B replied Jul 28, 2014 to Issue: Intermittenly Sendkeys function is not working.

5 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by Vikrant Rana

"You can have automated test cases running when ever developer checkin changes to the…"

Anil kumar B replied May 9, 2012 to Smoke Testing(Build Verification Testing) is done on every build or only First Build ?

11 May 20, 2012
Reply by Mallikarjuna

"If you can write code then I would suggest not to go with record and play back. Ther…"

Anil kumar B replied Feb 16, 2012 to Is Webdriver sufficent or I also have to learn Selenium RC and IDE?

12 Dec 26, 2012
Reply by Vishal D.

"i am sorry chitra.. i am not working on ide.."

Anil kumar B replied Feb 10, 2012 to Using Assertions in Selenium

6 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by sasikumar

"If you are using c# webdriver then you can use the Assert() method that comes with v…"

Anil kumar B replied Feb 10, 2012 to Using Assertions in Selenium

6 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by sasikumar

"I would suggest you first learn webdriver properly.. then move on to rc and ide."

Anil kumar B replied Feb 10, 2012 to Is Webdriver sufficent or I also have to learn Selenium RC and IDE?

12 Dec 26, 2012
Reply by Vishal D.

"//span[@class='nodeTag']/li is the xpath for this"

Anil kumar B replied Feb 8, 2012 to Can you help me in figure out the xpath for below html code?

3 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Anil kumar B

"Also, If you have a reynolds pen with blue ink, try putting in a refill that has bla…"

Anil kumar B replied Aug 25, 2011 to Test Case Scenario of wooden Door and Reynolds Pen

14 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by Sunil Bhati

"Hi Sunil,   Here are few test cases scenarios that comes to my mind: Wooden Door: Te…"

Anil kumar B replied Aug 25, 2011 to Test Case Scenario of wooden Door and Reynolds Pen

14 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by Sunil Bhati

"For your second question one answer could be this:   You have to calculate the code…"

Anil kumar B replied Aug 8, 2011 to Interview questions

31 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Siddiq

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2021   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service