Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

VJkumran's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"http://www.qualitytesting.info/group/cucumber/forum/topics/cucumber-resources"

VJkumran replied Nov 15, 2016 to Can anyone share Cucumber tutorial ?

1 Nov 15, 2016
Reply by VJkumran

"Pls check Memory Leak Testing (Mobile App) group."

VJkumran replied Oct 31, 2012 to How memory leaks can be tested in iphone/android application?

1 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by VJkumran

"    Smoke Testing Smoke testing is done to check the normal health of the build and…"

VJkumran replied Oct 19, 2012 to Difference Between Smoke And Sanity Testing

7 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Anna Trinh Vu

"sanity also know SMOKE testing is done to check critical functionalities of the syst…"

VJkumran replied Oct 19, 2012 to Difference Between Smoke And Sanity Testing

7 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Anna Trinh Vu

"I'll let you know performance and stress testing some other time. System Crash / For…"

VJkumran replied Oct 12, 2012 to How to test a mobile application manually and What are all the scenarios we have to test ?

4 Oct 10, 2019
Reply by Priti Gaikwad

"Find the below mentioned points which is very useful when performing mobile app test…"

VJkumran replied Oct 12, 2012 to How to test a mobile application manually and What are all the scenarios we have to test ?

4 Oct 10, 2019
Reply by Priti Gaikwad

"Answer :-  l, ll, & lll."

VJkumran replied Oct 9, 2012 to System test can begin when? I. The test team competes a three day smoke test and reports on the results to the system test phase entry meeting II. The development team provides software to the test

1 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by VJkumran

"It's "B""

VJkumran replied Oct 9, 2012 to 34. The bug tracking system will need to capture these phases for each bug. I. Phase injected II. Phase detected III. Phase fixed IV. Phase removed A. I, II and III B. I, II and IV C. II, III and I

1 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by VJkumran

"It's "C"."

VJkumran replied Oct 9, 2012 to 22. There is one application, which runs on a single terminal. There is another application that works on multiple terminals. What are the test techniques you will use on the second application that y

1 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by VJkumran

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2020   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service