Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

G.N.MALLIKARJUNA RAO's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Mr.Robin I hope my blog would help you for best test results instead of smoke t…"

G.N.MALLIKARJUNA RAO replied May 9, 2012 to Smoke Testing(Build Verification Testing) is done on every build or only First Build ?

11 May 20, 2012
Reply by Mallikarjuna

"Project Manager Mallik.G.N www.i-getu.com www.tellmeboss.com "

G.N.MALLIKARJUNA RAO replied Apr 16, 2012 to Who is responsible for managing the requirements in your project?

14 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Rakesh Hansalia

"According to my experience testing is basically to ensure product/application meets…"

G.N.MALLIKARJUNA RAO replied Jan 2, 2012 to What is role of a Tester in Test-Driven Development process.

8 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by Pradeep Kumar Jakhar

"I can add one more to these two words that is error. Let us recollect people use the…"

G.N.MALLIKARJUNA RAO replied Sep 25, 2011 to What difference between bug and defect according to theory and practical point of view?

5 May 27, 2014
Reply by Pratik Patel

"Its easy to blame other involved departments. Management is right to question QA dep…"

G.N.MALLIKARJUNA RAO replied Sep 23, 2011 to Production Issues slipped in QA - Management usually Blames QA

13 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Larry W. Shackelford

"I strongly feel policy word does not suit here but process could be right or better…"

G.N.MALLIKARJUNA RAO replied Sep 19, 2011 to Could u pls explain me about testing policy..

15 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Behbood Hussain

"Specific to the question, one should run always entry-level test cases which consist…"

G.N.MALLIKARJUNA RAO replied Sep 13, 2011 to Test an application within specific time frame

6 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by perinbarajan

"Hi Ms.Minakshi   Thank you for raising this request. I appreciate if someone could e…"

G.N.MALLIKARJUNA RAO replied Sep 8, 2011 to pls tell me five critical testing that we want to do in payment module of internet banking aplication

9 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by ganesh ch

"Hi Mr.Gaurav   Good to see similar title again. I remember it was addressed earlier…"

G.N.MALLIKARJUNA RAO replied Aug 24, 2011 to Testing of effort estimation is a very useful process but very difficult to calculate.

9 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Gaurav Singh

"Excellent feedback Mr.Samrat. You have raised few interesting points. We are rectify…"

G.N.MALLIKARJUNA RAO replied Aug 20, 2011 to Looking for Testing Engineers

6 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by Samrat Jha.

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2019   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service