Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Aswin chandrasekaran's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"Integration testing: Testing process by which combining all sub modules is called in…"

Aswin chandrasekaran replied May 26, 2011 to Interface, Integration, System Integration Testing differences

1 May 26, 2011
Reply by Aswin chandrasekaran

"If you have good interest in gaming field and if you are a person who can sit the wh…"

Aswin chandrasekaran replied May 26, 2011 to Which Testing is best, Software Testing or Game Testing?

4 May 27, 2011
Reply by Laxman Guduri

"There are only two ways to conform it, Either you can check with the screenshots pro…"

Aswin chandrasekaran replied Jan 20, 2011 to How can i test a allignment (center,Left right) of any text of any page through manual testing?

7 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Siddiq

"You can go with webload which is available freely and openSTA too. If you didnt find…"

Aswin chandrasekaran replied Jan 7, 2011 to how can i do stress and load testing

8 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Nikhil Tumme

"You can do it by using any performance tools like load runner or some other performa…"

Aswin chandrasekaran replied Jan 7, 2011 to how can i do stress and load testing

8 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Nikhil Tumme

"There is nothing difficultly in installing selenium IDE in firefox its a simple add-…"

Aswin chandrasekaran replied Jan 4, 2011 to Unable to install Selenium tool.....

7 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Mythreyi

"try with qtp 9.0 or qtp 10"

Aswin chandrasekaran replied Dec 29, 2010 to IE 8.0 is crashing while trying to execute using QTP 9.5

7 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by Vishal shah

"Hi,    You have used tab and enter button in login page, its always good to use mous…"

Aswin chandrasekaran replied Dec 29, 2010 to Need Help in Recovery Scenario in QTP

4 Dec 29, 2010
Reply by Chandan Pandit

"welcome"

Aswin chandrasekaran replied Dec 28, 2010 to Linux for testing

9 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Yamini Kapadia

"Hi vani, unix/linux difference: 1. UNIX is very old and Linux is based on it 2.…"

Aswin chandrasekaran replied Dec 28, 2010 to Linux for testing

9 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Yamini Kapadia

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2020   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service