Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

abdul sattar's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Singh,            Greetings of the day. Would you pl send me the soft copy of Fun…"

abdul sattar replied May 31, 2011 to How to Break Web Software: Functional and Security Testing of Web Applications and Web Services

371 May 1, 2018
Reply by Shiw Kumar Prasad

"Hi @Abu Greetings of the Day Would you pl tell me what r the scenarios will come, us…"

abdul sattar replied Mar 11, 2011 to How many scenarios we will write for e-commerce application like "e-bay"

14 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by abdul sattar

"Hi @Zahid, Greetings of the Day Would you pl tell me what r the scenarios will come,…"

abdul sattar replied Mar 11, 2011 to How many scenarios we will write for e-commerce application like "e-bay"

14 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by abdul sattar

"Hi Smith Greetings of the Day Would you pl tell me what r the scenarios will come, u…"

14 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by abdul sattar

"Hi Deepak Greetings of the Day Would you pl tell me what r the scenarios will come,…"

14 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by abdul sattar

"Hi Malini, Thanks for your replay would you please tell me, what are the scenarios w…"

abdul sattar replied Mar 9, 2011 to How many scenarios we will write for e-commerce application like "e-bay"

14 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by abdul sattar

"Hi Zahid Thanks for your reply. would you please explain, what are the scenarios we…"

abdul sattar replied Mar 8, 2011 to How many scenarios we will write for e-commerce application like "e-bay"

14 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by abdul sattar

"Hi Baanerjee Thanks for your reply. would you please explain, what are the scenarios…"

abdul sattar replied Mar 8, 2011 to How many scenarios we will write for e-commerce application like "e-bay"

14 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by abdul sattar

"Hi Abu Thanks for your reply. would you please explain, what are the scenarios we ca…"

14 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by abdul sattar

"Hi Yar,          go through the for loop example using java *   Infinite For loop…"

abdul sattar replied Feb 10, 2011 to write the code for infinite for loop

3 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by rajashekarreddy

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2022   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service