Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Nikhil Pathak's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Pawan, Can you please send the papers to me for Test Analyst. Thanks.Nikhil Pa…"

Nikhil Pathak replied May 26, 2014 to Anyone having ISTQB advanced sample/Dump papers ? PLease mail me the same in sanjaytester29@gmail.com

91 Nov 17, 2016
Reply by shuchi zaifrani

"HI Sameer, Can you send me the docs as well. My email is nick_n100@rediffmail.com Th…"

Nikhil Pathak replied Oct 18, 2013 to If Any Body wants QC Complete Explanation in Document Mail me.

176 Dec 31, 2016
Reply by ravi kumar

"Hello Subbu, I don't even know the ABC of ETL, can you please explain in detail abou…"

Nikhil Pathak replied Oct 9, 2013 to What is ETL testing

56 Nov 15, 2019
Reply by Anand Singh

"Hello Sri Lalitha, Can  you please send me the notes at nick_n100@rediffmail.com Tha…"

Nikhil Pathak replied May 16, 2013 to Selenium Notes...

164 Apr 9, 2015
Reply by Arif BAba. Shaik

"Hi Neha, I have shared my test cases with developers and this is true, this won't be…"

Nikhil Pathak replied May 13, 2013 to Is this Right to share Your test cases with developers before release.

25 May 20, 2013
Reply by 0Sandy

"I think the answer is A because it is not required that UAT has to be performed by a…"

Nikhil Pathak replied Jan 9, 2013 to Which of the following is NOT a characteristic of User Acceptance Testing? A. Use of automated test execution tools. B. Testing performed by users. C. Testing against acceptance test criteria. D. Inte

2 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Maheedhar

"Hello Nabanita, 3 Test cases will cover each statement for this fragment. Thanks. Pl…"

Nikhil Pathak replied Sep 10, 2012 to How many test cases are necessary to cover all the possible sequences of statements (paths) for the following program fragment?

2 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Nabanita Sarkar

"Can any one tell me who will assign SEVERITY and who will assign Priority? I am not…"

Nikhil Pathak replied Nov 22, 2011 to High severity and low priority bug

28 Jul 18, 2015
Reply by Santhosh Tuppad

"Please send me the doc or ebook you have got my mail id is nick_n100@rediffmail.com…"

Nikhil Pathak replied Oct 17, 2011 to RE: Selenium :Can somebody send some doc or ebook for using Selenium with step by step instructions?

38 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by avinash

"Do anyone has the material related to SELENIUM tool. I want to learn the selenium. I…"

Nikhil Pathak replied Oct 17, 2011 to Can please anyone tell me from where should I start learning Selenium.?

5 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by Nikhil Pathak

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2022   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service