Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Kateryna's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you very much for the answers, guys! It is really helpful. I will apply differ…"

Kateryna replied May 31, 2012 to How to impove team performance?

3 May 31, 2012
Reply by Kateryna

"Instead of very detailed description of look and feel of each element on the page an…"

Kateryna replied Aug 24, 2011 to How can we write test cases for the Designing verification ?????????????????

7 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Naresh Ghanta

"As far as I am aware they do charge for the use of their services,  but to be honest…"

Kateryna replied Aug 18, 2011 to if we want to integrate payment gateway to the ecom web site .do the payment gateway owners charge fr the integration orusing there services

2 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Keertivardhan Tripathi

"nope =) if nobody has no idea about what is going on, the task of the tester first…"

Kateryna replied Sep 15, 2010 to Can you test what you don't understand?

8 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Ajit Singhal

"Hi there! selenium.windowMaximize(); and I reckon the same with minimize :)"

Kateryna replied Jun 24, 2010 to How to minimize and maximize a window using selenium tool?

3 May 12
Reply by Anand Singh

"try to use highlight method void highlight(java.lang.String locator) Briefly chang…"

Kateryna replied Jun 21, 2010 to How to highlight particular section of the webpage using Selenium?

1 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Kateryna

"Global: Check Security Protocol - should be SSL Check Browser Cash - private data s…"

Kateryna replied Jun 2, 2010 to e-commerce testing

4 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Siddiq

"As I know Scrum and XP are branches of Agile You choose methodologies depending on…"

Kateryna replied May 19, 2010 to what is SCRUM and Xtreem Programming (XP)? need examples!

5 May 19, 2010
Reply by Hitesh Shah

"nope :)"

Kateryna replied Apr 14, 2010 to Can we use GetRoProperty method to get index or location of link in web application??

3 May 4, 2010
Reply by Crazyprincess1009

"I have found a solution how to do that :) : allItems = Window("Flight Reservation")…"

Kateryna replied Apr 12, 2010 to Import data to .xls from Flights Table(Mercury app)

4 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Kateryna

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2021   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service