Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

pawan kumar's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Preet i sent you istqb papers let me know if this do not help u Thanks Pawan"

pawan kumar replied Dec 7, 2010 to Anyone having ISTQB advanced sample/Dump papers ? PLease mail me the same in sanjaytester29@gmail.com

91 Nov 17, 2016
Reply by shuchi zaifrani

"Hi amit, Hope this material helps you in your preparation. Let me know if you need…"

pawan kumar replied Dec 7, 2010 to Anyone having ISTQB advanced sample/Dump papers ? PLease mail me the same in sanjaytester29@gmail.com

91 Nov 17, 2016
Reply by shuchi zaifrani

"Hi prashanth when i sent you the material email returned pls chk the email is correc…"

pawan kumar replied Dec 6, 2010 to Anyone having ISTQB advanced sample/Dump papers ? PLease mail me the same in sanjaytester29@gmail.com

91 Nov 17, 2016
Reply by shuchi zaifrani

"Hi Prashanth, Hope this material helps you in your preparation. Let me know if you…"

pawan kumar replied Dec 6, 2010 to Anyone having ISTQB advanced sample/Dump papers ? PLease mail me the same in sanjaytester29@gmail.com

91 Nov 17, 2016
Reply by shuchi zaifrani

"Hi Ananathakrishnan thank you very much for your response.thanks for feed back. i un…"

pawan kumar replied Dec 5, 2010 to Is it mandatory to learn automation ?

16 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by pawan kumar

"As per my knowledge until the application, at least some part of the functionality i…"

pawan kumar replied Dec 5, 2010 to Automation Requirements

3 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by C.M.Satheesh

"Hi sateesh thanks for the info.but my question is "is it mandatory to learn automati…"

pawan kumar replied Dec 5, 2010 to Is it mandatory to learn automation ?

16 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by pawan kumar

"thanks allot for the detailed info of you exp . the above info gave me a broader ide…"

pawan kumar replied Dec 4, 2010 to Is it mandatory to learn automation ?

16 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by pawan kumar

"Thank you Teemu Vesala for the detailed explanation,could you also tell me which are…"

pawan kumar replied Dec 4, 2010 to Is it mandatory to learn automation ?

16 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by pawan kumar

"Hi kalyani ,i sent you istqb papers let me know if this do not help u. Thanks pawan"

pawan kumar replied Dec 4, 2010 to Anyone having ISTQB advanced sample/Dump papers ? PLease mail me the same in sanjaytester29@gmail.com

91 Nov 17, 2016
Reply by shuchi zaifrani

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2021   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service