Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

pawan kumar's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi ManojIam forwarding you the material that i have.Hope this material helps you in…"

pawan kumar replied Dec 28, 2010 to Anyone having ISTQB advanced sample/Dump papers ? PLease mail me the same in ruby.luthra123@gmail.com

19 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Adina Sandu

"Hi ShaikIam forwarding you the material that i have.Hope this material helps you in…"

pawan kumar replied Dec 28, 2010 to Anyone having ISTQB advanced sample/Dump papers ? PLease mail me the same in ruby.luthra123@gmail.com

19 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Adina Sandu

"Hi Ruby Iam forwarding you the material that i have. Hope this material helps you in…"

pawan kumar replied Dec 27, 2010 to Anyone having ISTQB advanced sample/Dump papers ? PLease mail me the same in ruby.luthra123@gmail.com

19 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Adina Sandu

"Hi Seema I have forwarding you the material that i have.Hope this material helps yo…"

pawan kumar replied Dec 27, 2010 to Anyone having ISTQB advanced sample/Dump papers ? PLease mail me the same in sanjaytester29@gmail.com

91 Nov 17, 2016
Reply by shuchi zaifrani

"Hi Casper I have forwarding you the material that i have.Hope this material helps y…"

pawan kumar replied Dec 27, 2010 to Anyone having ISTQB advanced sample/Dump papers ? PLease mail me the same in sanjaytester29@gmail.com

91 Nov 17, 2016
Reply by shuchi zaifrani

"Hi Sushma I have forwarding you the material that i have.Hope this material helps y…"

91 Nov 17, 2016
Reply by shuchi zaifrani

"Hi Sushma Iam forwarding you the material that i have.Hope this material helps you…"

pawan kumar replied Dec 22, 2010 to Anyone having ISTQB advanced sample/Dump papers ? PLease mail me the same in sanjaytester29@gmail.com

91 Nov 17, 2016
Reply by shuchi zaifrani

"Hi Prem Iam forwarding you the material that i have.Hope this material helps you in…"

pawan kumar replied Dec 22, 2010 to Anyone having ISTQB advanced sample/Dump papers ? PLease mail me the same in sanjaytester29@gmail.com

91 Nov 17, 2016
Reply by shuchi zaifrani

"Hi  Svitlana, Iam forwarding you the material that i have.Hope this material helps…"

pawan kumar replied Dec 13, 2010 to Anyone having ISTQB advanced sample/Dump papers ? PLease mail me the same in sanjaytester29@gmail.com

91 Nov 17, 2016
Reply by shuchi zaifrani

"Hi Bala, Hope this material helps you in your preparation. Let me know if you need…"

pawan kumar replied Dec 8, 2010 to Anyone having ISTQB advanced sample/Dump papers ? PLease mail me the same in sanjaytester29@gmail.com

91 Nov 17, 2016
Reply by shuchi zaifrani

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2021   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service