Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

RAMESH G JADHAV's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Lokhande... When you found a bug and developer is not able reproduce it on his s…"

RAMESH G JADHAV replied Feb 2, 2012 to If one of the bug Find by you ? but same bug it didn't find on developer computer ? what would you do ?

10 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Subrat kumar rout

"Guys... Nice to see that most of you are looking for training in QTP as well Seleniu…"

RAMESH G JADHAV replied May 19, 2011 to Coming Soon: QT Training - share the knowledge!

139 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by AbhiManyu

"If you guys are in US then one of my friends  will provide you virtual QTP training…"

RAMESH G JADHAV replied Apr 26, 2011 to Coming Soon: QT Training - share the knowledge!

139 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by AbhiManyu

"Hi Testing data in database is depends on your requirement. you may or may not test…"

RAMESH G JADHAV replied Mar 25, 2011 to How to test the database testing? from starting onwards

6 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Ajay Sanodaria

"On QTP with Vb scripting training contact me. ramesh.qa.g@gmail.com. provide your de…"

RAMESH G JADHAV replied Mar 10, 2011 to Coming Soon: QT Training - share the knowledge!

139 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by AbhiManyu

"The reason is to come up with more free sessions. I have a qa_guru@yahoogroups.com 0…"

RAMESH G JADHAV replied Jan 31, 2011 to What do you need? Just complete the below survey which takes less than 2 minutes.

2 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by RAMESH G JADHAV

"Bug Life cycle is basically New/Open -- Usually Testers creates a new bug and assign…"

RAMESH G JADHAV replied Nov 9, 2010 to Could any one explain what is Bug life cycle ?

9 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Siddiq

"As per my knowledge, Mater Test Plan speaks about whole project related test activit…"

RAMESH G JADHAV replied Aug 20, 2010 to 1. What is the difference between Master Test Plan and Test Plan? Do we really require two Test Plans?

3 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by RAMESH G JADHAV

"Hi I am looking for Project management and Selenium traning"

RAMESH G JADHAV replied Aug 13, 2010 to Coming Soon: QT Training - share the knowledge!

139 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by AbhiManyu

"Hi All I am conducting free QTP sessions on every Saturday night... what you have to…"

RAMESH G JADHAV replied Aug 13, 2010 to Coming Soon: QT Training - share the knowledge!

139 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by AbhiManyu

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2022   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service