Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Sergii Pozharov's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"WebSphere is not a testing tool, it is Application Server from IBM - http://www-01.i…"

Sergii Pozharov replied Mar 21, 2011 to Websphere

2 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by srinivas vadla

"To start with Telecom domain, go through this Wikipedia article and its references"

Sergii Pozharov replied Feb 1, 2011 to DOMAIN KNOWLEDGE

4 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by dinesh

"Unfortunately it takes years of working in one of these industries to get a good dom…"

Sergii Pozharov replied Feb 1, 2011 to DOMAIN KNOWLEDGE

4 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by dinesh

"It is a complex process, but in a nutshell the Quality Assurance is process a monito…"

Sergii Pozharov replied Jan 24, 2011 to Can any one explain me Complete QA Process ?

4 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Kesava

"To slowdown the execution you should use selenium.setSpeed. You should pass a String…"

Sergii Pozharov replied Jan 17, 2011 to Does Selenium RC support ClickAndWait command

5 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Subramanian

"All *AndWait methods are available only in Selenium JavaScript API and are accessibl…"

Sergii Pozharov replied Jan 13, 2011 to Does Selenium RC support ClickAndWait command

5 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Subramanian

"Tellurium is a powerful test framework build on top of Selenium. One of its features…"

Sergii Pozharov replied Jan 12, 2011 to What is the difference between Selenium Tool and Tellurium Tool?

2 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Venkata Arun Kumar

"The answer is "Thank depends", and actually it depends on the definitions of Priorit…"

Sergii Pozharov replied Dec 16, 2010 to Interview question

8 Dec 29, 2010
Reply by megha birajdar

"Try to turn off pop-up blocking in Safari - in Safari menu, de-select “Block Pop-Up…"

Sergii Pozharov replied Dec 16, 2010 to I am using seleium rc 1.0.3 but i am unable to run scripts on safari brower

4 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by jerald

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2021   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service