Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Kiran's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Verification is a Quality control process that is used to evaluate whether a softwar…"

Kiran replied Sep 5, 2011 to hello frnds.............. can any one clearify my doubt .......regarding verification and validation..............

9 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Chinna

"Hi BRAT, I am also interested in knowing about this subject, Please send soft copy t…"

Kiran replied May 24, 2011 to How to Break Web Software: Functional and Security Testing of Web Applications and Web Services

371 May 1, 2018
Reply by Shiw Kumar Prasad

"Hi Anil, Thanks for your valid Inputs... i will be in touch with u.... Please provid…"

Kiran replied May 18, 2011 to Please suggest me an open source automation tool which support both WEB and Standalone Applications.

11 May 18, 2011
Reply by Kiran

" Hi Gaurav,   Thanks for your valid Inputs... i will be in touch with u.... Please p…"

Kiran replied May 18, 2011 to Please suggest me an open source automation tool which support both WEB and Standalone Applications.

11 May 18, 2011
Reply by Kiran

"Hi Anand,   Thanks for your valid Inputs... i will be in touch with u.... I appricia…"

11 May 18, 2011
Reply by Kiran

"Hi Sing, I need some help on this topic, if possible please send me the soft Copy t…"

Kiran replied Jun 29, 2010 to How to Break Web Software: Functional and Security Testing of Web Applications and Web Services

371 May 1, 2018
Reply by Shiw Kumar Prasad

"Hi, First learn about SDLC.. it will let u know the importance of testing. Try to…"

Kiran replied Feb 25, 2010 to Source for manual testing

10 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Kiran

"For every Scenario we need consider following types of test cases. 1. Functional Te…"

Kiran replied Feb 24, 2010 to How to calculate no of Test Cases ?

7 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Priya Singh

"Waaww Nice Verification items.... Gr8 input. if u sitll haveing any more Broser tool…"

Kiran replied Feb 19, 2010 to Browser Toolbar standard Test Scenarios

4 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by Kiran

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2021   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service