Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Abilash's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, Selenium cann't be added to IE. The IDE is only available for Firefox. If you wa…"

Abilash replied Oct 15, 2011 to Please some one help me how we install and use selenium in internet explorer browser??

4 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by Abilash

"hi, You can test the import and export functionality in the following ways too :- 1.…"

Abilash replied Jul 20, 2011 to Can any one please tell me ,how to test Import/Export utility.

5 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Abilash

"Hi, Just to add few points - App Crash can happen if you are doing some operation/fu…"

Abilash replied Jul 20, 2011 to App crash in testing

3 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Abilash

"hi the term smoke and sanity does not vary from organization to organization, but th…"

Abilash replied Jul 20, 2011 to Difference between smoke testing and build acceptance testing

32 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Raja Sekhar Pavuluri

"hi, What is the actual problem u r facing ? will you please elaborate more on this ?…"

Abilash replied Jul 9, 2011 to NOT ABLE TO ADD SELENIUM...PLEASE HELP ME...

3 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by prabhat

"hi shailesh, Will you please send a copy of that book to me @ abilashsasi1@yahoo.co.…"

Abilash replied Jun 29, 2011 to Can somebody send some doc or ebook for using QTP with step by step instructions?

53 Sep 5, 2013
Reply by Sankalp

"hi, will you please explain me how to set up the jar files for eclipse ? It will be…"

Abilash replied Jun 15, 2011 to Can some one Pls tell me what are jar files and locators in selenium?

5 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Abilash

"No, because QC is only a content management tool. It only stores Requirements, Test…"

Abilash replied Jun 14, 2011 to What you can do with / using Test Director?

7 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by K.K.S

"hi, Test Director is a test management tool from HP. Quality Centre is the higher ve…"

Abilash replied Jun 14, 2011 to What you can do with / using Test Director?

7 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by K.K.S

"hi, Please check the following url, if it helps you out or not :- http://www.bugzill…"

Abilash replied Mar 4, 2011 to Regarding user privilages i.e Access Control.

2 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by siri

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2019   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service