Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Manish Birthariya's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Manohar, could you pl fwd same to my id manish.birthariya@gmail.com thanks in ad…"

Manish Birthariya replied Mar 2, 2012 to Need PPT's on Selenium (IDE,RC)

85 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Shakeel Ahamed

"hi jasica, its mean its not a open source tool... "

Manish Birthariya replied Mar 2, 2012 to Can anyone suggest a good automation tool for mobile testing?

9 May 31, 2018
Reply by Alisha Henderson

"Hi, pls join the www.mobileqazone.com Will help you. "

Manish Birthariya replied Dec 30, 2011 to I want Know About Mobile testing, How We test the Mobile testing ?Any Simulators are Used

4 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Alligatortek

"ones the all test case runs and no opening defects is there we can say it a exit cri…"

Manish Birthariya replied Sep 15, 2011 to What are Entry and Exit Critereas in a Testing project? Do they depend on each phase of STLC? If yes. Please explain.

4 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Samrat Jha.

"Hi,   i think there is no tool as free. you can go with trial ve. of any tool like …"

Manish Birthariya replied Aug 29, 2011 to Suggest me a tool

2 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by ramarao r

"Hi Ajay,   Please fwded same to me @ mbirthariya@gmail.com   Thanks in Adv.  "

Manish Birthariya replied Aug 3, 2011 to RE: Selenium :Can somebody send some doc or ebook for using Selenium with step by step instructions?

39 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by avinash

"Hi Bill,   Its was good discussion, i would request you to give some tips or use ful…"

Manish Birthariya replied May 17, 2011 to communication skills

28 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by Siva Raj

"Hi,   Most of the OS have there own tool to test Mobile apps. even you want to test…"

Manish Birthariya replied Jan 3, 2011 to Can anyone suggest a good automation tool for mobile testing?

9 May 31, 2018
Reply by Alisha Henderson

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2020   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service