Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Sitaramireddy's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, can you try with selectwindow("title="); Thanks."

Sitaramireddy replied Jul 9, 2011 to Handling multiple windows using Selenium IDE

4 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Saritha S.P.

"could you please send me any material on browserlab tool. i have seen the given url…"

Sitaramireddy replied Jul 6, 2011 to Could u please suggest any cross browser compatibility testing tool.....

7 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Tahir F

"Hello All, could you please send me jmeter related docs. my gmail id : maram.apps@g…"

Sitaramireddy replied Jun 24, 2011 to Can any one suggest how to learn JMeter?

156 Jul 21, 2014
Reply by Gaurav

"Hi Nivedita,     your doing good and all the best. i could give some suggestions for…"

Sitaramireddy replied Jun 17, 2011 to can any one have test case document for testing functionality of web application ?

3 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Sitaramireddy

"Hello, are you looking for testing position?"

Sitaramireddy replied Jun 17, 2011 to can any one have test case document for testing functionality of web application ?

3 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Sitaramireddy

"Hello All, i am also looking solution for this. please any one give your awesome so…"

Sitaramireddy replied Jun 16, 2011 to Handling mutiple browsers

4 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Venu Madhav

"ETL testing is similar to like Data base testing.ETL Processes like extraction, load…"

Sitaramireddy replied Jun 3, 2011 to What is ETL Testing ? How it is related to Java Testing

8 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by HARISH KUMAR

"you want to work with selenium you need to configure below mentioned jar files in ec…"

Sitaramireddy replied May 31, 2011 to Can some one Pls tell me what are jar files and locators in selenium?

5 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Abilash

"import com.thoughtworks.selenium.*; import java.util.regex.Pattern; public class Sa…"

Sitaramireddy replied May 31, 2011 to unable to execute sample in ecklispe using selenium rc

6 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Sasidhar

"please fond error log message 11:56:59.382 INFO - Java: Sun Microsystems Inc. 11.2-…"

Sitaramireddy replied May 31, 2011 to unable to execute sample in ecklispe using selenium rc

6 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Sasidhar

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2020   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service