Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Vinay Prakash Dubey's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear, We have Google for that purpose.You can simply find out the format of test pla…"

Vinay Prakash Dubey replied Nov 8, 2011 to how to switch from company with experience only of self exploratory testing?

39 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Amita M

"Static testing is manually reviewing the code to eliminate maximum defect before exe…"

Vinay Prakash Dubey replied Oct 10, 2011 to What is static testing & when static testing is applied. I mean is it currently used in industry? how & when?

14 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Chethan.H.

"Spelling mistake not college its colleague."

Vinay Prakash Dubey replied Sep 27, 2011 to Being Tester, what are your ways of effective communication, especially when people around you do not sound to be listening to you?

7 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Alex Forbes

"In LoadRunner to run multiple scenarios you have to choose LR controller option."

Vinay Prakash Dubey replied Sep 22, 2011 to Run Multiple Scenarios at same Time

3 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Vinay Prakash Dubey

"Ajay, Kindly also send me the ebook plz...my email id is v_2vdub@hotmail.com"

Vinay Prakash Dubey replied Aug 8, 2011 to RE: Selenium :Can somebody send some doc or ebook for using Selenium with step by step instructions?

39 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by avinash

"Hi Sandeep, I hope this is not good to send the file to someone as it is a content c…"

Vinay Prakash Dubey replied Jun 21, 2011 to Software testing certification

8 Jun 21, 2011

"Dear Neha, Kindly could you tell me whether you had given the interview from India o…"

Vinay Prakash Dubey replied Jun 19, 2011 to Manager round interview question...

20 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by prasad munakala

"Ok Ravi.This is a good note.Will definately follow the protocols..thanks buddy.."

Vinay Prakash Dubey replied Jun 8, 2011 to What is mean by Session management? and How will u test it?

5 Jun 8, 2011

"In human-computer interaction, session management is the process of keeping track of…"

Vinay Prakash Dubey replied Jun 8, 2011 to What is mean by Session management? and How will u test it?

5 Jun 8, 2011

"Hi, Please goto google.com and type robotium.You will get all the relevant informati…"

Vinay Prakash Dubey replied Jun 7, 2011 to Can anyone help to learn about Robotium Tool?

1 Jun 7, 2011

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2020   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service