Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Venkata Satish's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi,   Could you please send the code to my mail id: venkatasatishponnuru@gmail.com  …"

Venkata Satish replied Oct 3, 2011 to I want code " Keyword Frame work execution"

121 Nov 11, 2014
Reply by I V V Ramana

"Hi, If you are really interested to go into development and u have good analytical a…"

Venkata Satish replied Jul 25, 2011 to Career Option Software Testing or Software Development

4 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Larry W. Shackelford

"Hi,   Could you please send me the doc to me as well.   Id: venkatasatishponnuru@gma…"

Venkata Satish replied Jun 23, 2011 to Can any one suggest how to learn JMeter?

156 Jul 21, 2014
Reply by Gaurav

"Hi,   How many years experience looking for the position?   Please let me know i am…"

Venkata Satish replied Jun 7, 2011 to Looking for a Tester Engineer based in Mexico City.

2 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by shashikant tripathi

"Hi Edwin,   Could you please send me too. It would be more helpful to me.    ID: ve…"

Venkata Satish replied Jun 6, 2011 to Please send "Moss Testing" documents or vedios or tutorials

10 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Vikas Sharma

"Hi,   Could you please send me too.   My id: venkatasatishponnuru@gmail.com   Thanks…"

Venkata Satish replied Jun 6, 2011 to How to Break Web Software: Functional and Security Testing of Web Applications and Web Services

371 May 1, 2018
Reply by Shiw Kumar Prasad

"Hi vijayarani,   Could you please send me the copy of that book to me.   Thanks Sati…"

Venkata Satish replied May 26, 2011 to How to Break Web Software: Functional and Security Testing of Web Applications and Web Services

371 May 1, 2018
Reply by Shiw Kumar Prasad

"Hi Hari,   First you confirm the attached report is daily 'Test Summary' report?   A…"

Venkata Satish replied May 25, 2011 to Test Summary Report format

1 May 25, 2011
Reply by Venkata Satish

"really well explained..Inderpreet..   In product based the company will not loose a…"

Venkata Satish replied May 3, 2011 to Can anyone tell me how a product based testing differs from a project based testing? It will be very helpful if u xplain it wid an example..

8 May 5, 2011
Reply by Siddiq

"Hi Nivedita,   Could you please tell me what is the content there in the PDF.   Than…"

Venkata Satish replied Apr 21, 2011 to <Info> Need information about Selenium tool for better opportunities

19 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by hari prasad

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2021   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service