Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

sravanthi's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"im not sure but can you check JIRA, Bugzilla.... also check out http://www.opensourc…"

sravanthi replied Oct 11, 2011 to Which is the Free Test Management Tool available to manage BRS, SRS, Test plan, Test Scenario, test cases and other documentation effectively with communication feature?

21 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Ganesh Bhikabhau Shinde

"AFAIK Incident Report is a summary of incidents that should be covered or tested as…"

sravanthi replied Oct 10, 2011 to Practical example of an incident report and Test summery report..

3 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Tapasi Mohanty

"For every phase of testing, generally an Entry and Exit criteria is defined in the t…"

sravanthi replied Oct 10, 2011 to when we will stop regression testing?

25 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Balaji

"Test case coverage can be initially done by RTM, Requirements Traceability Matrix, w…"

sravanthi replied Oct 5, 2011 to Need information about Test Case Coverage.

6 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Amitkumar Bobade

"Most of the times, 20 % of the causes lead to 80% of defects (Pareto-Analysis)...so…"

sravanthi replied Oct 3, 2011 to What all WE or Dev NEED to do To lessen the Defect injection to QA releases

13 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Samrat Jha.

"some wat true!  "

sravanthi replied Sep 28, 2011 to How product based testing differs from Project based testing. Give me a suitable example.

17 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by Larry W. Shackelford

"but in project based also , testing team gets to know about the End to End scenarios…"

sravanthi replied Sep 28, 2011 to How product based testing differs from Project based testing. Give me a suitable example.

17 Oct 1, 2011

"can you frame it more clearly? generally product based companies use Agile Framework…"

17 Oct 1, 2011

"mind map is a graphical way to represent ideas and concepts. It is a visual thinking…"

sravanthi replied Sep 27, 2011 to Do you know about Mind Maps? Can Mindmaps be an alternative for Scripted Test Case writing?

5 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by suresh

"wats the difference between test strategy and test plan wat are the various componen…"

sravanthi replied Sep 20, 2011 to Can anyone provide me Interview question related to Testing

12 Sep 11, 2012

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2022   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service