Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Muhammad Ramzan Chaudhary's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Calculator is standalone application but web or desktop can be n tier application    "

Muhammad Ramzan Chaudhary replied May 30, 2011 to Hi Please anyone tell me web based applications are Two tier or Three Tire architechture...

18 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Saket Mittal

"Thanks for nice sharing."

Muhammad Ramzan Chaudhary replied Apr 27, 2011 to PDF DOWNLOAD:How to Break Web Software: Functional and Security Testing of Web Applications and Web Service

26 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by SQA

"Priyanka is 100% right."

Muhammad Ramzan Chaudhary replied Oct 20, 2010 to Coming Soon: QT Training - share the knowledge!

139 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by AbhiManyu

"I think there should a session on QTP."

Muhammad Ramzan Chaudhary replied Oct 19, 2010 to Coming Soon: QT Training - share the knowledge!

139 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by AbhiManyu

"As per my knowledge, I think in drop list user can only select a value, but in combo…"

Muhammad Ramzan Chaudhary replied Oct 1, 2010 to Imagine a form with 2 check boxes,2 list boxes, 2 combo boxes & 2 integer fields. If i want you to write Test cases for this form, how much time it will take and how many cases will you be able to gen

6 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Siddiq

"1-Verify that there are 2 check boxes on form with proper captions 2-Verify that the…"

Muhammad Ramzan Chaudhary replied Oct 1, 2010 to Imagine a form with 2 check boxes,2 list boxes, 2 combo boxes & 2 integer fields. If i want you to write Test cases for this form, how much time it will take and how many cases will you be able to gen

6 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Siddiq

"What is the functionality of this form, what will do this form. what is the purpose…"

6 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Siddiq

"Please find the attached file , hope it will help full for you."

Muhammad Ramzan Chaudhary replied Jun 30, 2010 to What is STLC ?

21 Sep 30, 2017
Reply by sneha shinde

"If some one have study date for CAST , kindly send me also at ramzan.danish@gmail.com"

Muhammad Ramzan Chaudhary replied Jun 30, 2010 to Certified Associate in Software Testing (CAST)

4 Mar 23, 2014
Reply by Abhijnan Kundu

"Dear Steena, I Have crack or load runner 9.1, If you need then I can share. thanks…"

Muhammad Ramzan Chaudhary replied Jun 28, 2010 to LoadRunner Help required

24 May 11, 2013
Reply by gauri kulkarni

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2022   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service