Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Ranjeet Kumar Sinha's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Release notes are documents that are distributed with software products, often when…"

Ranjeet Kumar Sinha replied Nov 10, 2011 to Can anyone please explain me the concept of Release Note & Known issue list with example ?

15 Nov 27, 2011
Reply by Nagaraju.Velde

"Hello Friends... It will be good if you attached the document to this discussion ins…"

Ranjeet Kumar Sinha replied Sep 25, 2011 to Please suggest any good book for Quality Center which covers both for freshers and experienced?

30 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by ss

"pls go through http://www.51testing.com/ddimg/uploadsoft/20090113/OATSEN.pdf"

Ranjeet Kumar Sinha replied Sep 19, 2011 to Can any body explain me Orthogonal Array Testing Strategy (OATS) in Simple words?

9 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Vemu

"its.. my pleasure..  :)"

Ranjeet Kumar Sinha replied Aug 15, 2011 to Plz share about Do's & Don't s of manual testing?

7 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Ajay Pardhi

"Hi, I am trying to share general do's and donts for testing it is applicable for all…"

Ranjeet Kumar Sinha replied Aug 10, 2011 to Plz share about Do's & Don't s of manual testing?

7 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Ajay Pardhi

"my pleasure :)"

Ranjeet Kumar Sinha replied Aug 9, 2011 to Interview questions

31 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Siddiq

"Hi, 1. If there are only 2 modules in an application, would integration testing and…"

Ranjeet Kumar Sinha replied Aug 8, 2011 to Interview questions

31 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Siddiq

"http://knowledgeinbox.com/downloads/general/ie-session-cookie-helper/"

Ranjeet Kumar Sinha replied Aug 8, 2011 to Is it possible to delete cookies from browser using QTP?

3 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by ramaraju

"Yes !! VBScript to Delete Cookies (Webutil.DeleteCookies) ‘WebUtil object is one of…"

Ranjeet Kumar Sinha replied Aug 8, 2011 to Is it possible to delete cookies from browser using QTP?

3 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by ramaraju

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2022   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service