Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Amit P's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

""

Amit P replied Aug 2, 2012 to What kind of testing method (Ex. Functional, Regression, Integration etc...), we can find more bugs?

10 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by vamshi vardhan

"Thanks Abu & Bill . Your help is worthful   Many Thanks Amit"

Amit P replied May 23, 2011 to Is the GUI test cases of desktop application is same like web applications?

3 May 23, 2011
Reply by Amit P

"Hi BRAT Could u please send me too the softcopy of -->How to Break Web Software:…"

Amit P replied May 19, 2011 to How to Break Web Software: Functional and Security Testing of Web Applications and Web Services

371 May 1, 2018
Reply by Shiw Kumar Prasad

"HI Hari , Peter & Bill   I have learn a lot from this discussion  Thanks a lot  …"

Amit P replied May 12, 2011 to How to generate test cases for different combination of search criteria

6 May 12, 2011
Reply by Amit P

"Hi Hari   You have to test each operator with more than 2 fields which you can selec…"

Amit P replied May 11, 2011 to How to generate test cases for different combination of search criteria

6 May 12, 2011
Reply by Amit P

"could u pls send me too my email id is amitfw1@gmail.com   Thanks in Advance Amit"

Amit P replied Mar 28, 2011 to Can any body send me GUI test cases?

84 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Prakash

"http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=sqatester.com http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=onestoptesting.com…"

Amit P replied Jan 7, 2011 to Any good site which will help me to take preparation for testing interviews in IT Giant companies like IBM, WIPRO, TCS

14 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by snehasish

"Right Gouri   Thanks Amit"

Amit P replied Jan 5, 2011 to Configuration Manegement

5 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Ammad Alam

"Right Ahmad   Thanks"

Amit P replied Jan 5, 2011 to Configuration Manegement

5 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Ammad Alam

"If requirements are changing continuously , one should initiate the following steps…"

Amit P replied Jan 3, 2011 to What can you do if the requirements are changing continuously?

2 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Siddiq

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2021   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service