Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Amit Kulkarni's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Can you specify more details on this? Best Regards, Amit testing is my passion!!!…"

Amit Kulkarni replied Nov 19, 2009 to how to handle radio group in web application

3 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by Kishore GP

"Let me give one more shot, Mahesh. First download spoon-plugin.exe ..... just googl…"

Amit Kulkarni replied Nov 19, 2009 to How to test or check Browsers compatibility view (IE6,IE7,IE8, Mozilla firefox,Crome) ?

32 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Hitesh Shah

"Vinayak, Please be clear with your question - what does mean your website? From wh…"

Amit Kulkarni replied Nov 17, 2009 to Website Testing

9 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Amit Kulkarni

"Mahesh, Please install the plug-ins when downloaded. Now open the link http://spoon…"

Amit Kulkarni replied Nov 17, 2009 to How to test or check Browsers compatibility view (IE6,IE7,IE8, Mozilla firefox,Crome) ?

32 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Hitesh Shah

"Mahesh, It is very much possible to check or test your website for browser compatib…"

Amit Kulkarni replied Nov 15, 2009 to How to test or check Browsers compatibility view (IE6,IE7,IE8, Mozilla firefox,Crome) ?

32 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Hitesh Shah

"Retesting means executing the same test case after fixing bug to ensure the bug fixi…"

Amit Kulkarni replied Sep 29, 2009 to What is the importance of retesting a bug?

12 Dec 21, 2009
Reply by Bajrang Badaik

"Namrata, To answer your question which I believe lost somewhere in this thread: I'l…"

Amit Kulkarni replied Sep 27, 2009 to How to test Mobile Applications?

13 Oct 30, 2018
Reply by Anand Singh

"I have searched for "FREE" stuff but couldn't find any. Here are some links (paid):…"

Amit Kulkarni replied Sep 27, 2009 to How to test Mobile Applications?

13 Oct 30, 2018
Reply by Anand Singh

"Hi Dennis, I have added myself to the beta list of the site.I have mentioned my det…"

Amit Kulkarni replied Jul 17, 2009 to Looking for beta testers for test management tool

16 Jun 29
Reply by Priti Gaikwad

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2020   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service