Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Amit Kulkarni's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Muthulakshmi, What is your definition of "unique tester"? For those who replied to…"

Amit Kulkarni replied Apr 6, 2010 to About certifications/courses required for the Fresh Software Testers

7 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Amit Kulkarni

"Hi Priya, I first thought of let it go this topic as already there are many "same"…"

Amit Kulkarni replied Dec 30, 2009 to Why almost all the software companies preferred MANUAL Testing?

28 Jun 1, 2018
Reply by Alisha Henderson

"Vishal, I use spoon.net day-in-day-out for my needs! I don't know what you guys ar…"

Amit Kulkarni replied Dec 8, 2009 to How to test or check Browsers compatibility view (IE6,IE7,IE8, Mozilla firefox,Crome) ?

32 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Hitesh Shah

"Equivalence partitioning Boundary value analysis Decision table testing Pairwise tes…"

Amit Kulkarni replied Dec 7, 2009 to What are the techniques of functionality Testing ??

5 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Amit Dange

"I don't mean any other way but these all questions appears to be "interview" questio…"

Amit Kulkarni replied Dec 6, 2009 to Which is not the software characteristics ?

7 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by NaveenKumar N

"A humble request to have questions clear & concise. Most of the answers can be f…"

Amit Kulkarni replied Dec 6, 2009 to Which is not the software characteristics ?

7 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by NaveenKumar N

"I don't want to give an answer over here as I feel googling will bring lots of resul…"

Amit Kulkarni replied Dec 6, 2009 to Agile Testing

2 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Amit Kulkarni

"I like your attitude. Believe in yourself. =) Don't worry you'll get an offer for s…"

Amit Kulkarni replied Dec 3, 2009 to Need Help

9 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Amit Kulkarni

"Nice point. Worth a lot. It happens most of the times that, the person is trying to…"

Amit Kulkarni replied Dec 3, 2009 to Importance of English and Communication Skills for a Tester

12 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Siddiq

"We should be mature enough to take the responsibility if we belongs to QA team. Noth…"

Amit Kulkarni replied Dec 1, 2009 to Who should take the blame for defects in production software ?

8 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by jack McGarry

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2019   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service