Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Ramya's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Gowtham.."

Ramya replied Jan 12, 2009 to Is there any tool for Database testing?

8 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Pratik Patel

"Hi, Can you tell me how to apply for CSTE exam and also send me the information lik…"

8 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Pratik Patel

"Thanks for your quick reply...and more thing, I like to do certification in Manual…"

8 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Pratik Patel

"Hi Shakthi, I am sending one link - Link Valet. This is very useful. URL: http://h…"

Ramya replied Jan 12, 2009 to Any body know any tools for finding how many links in our web page?

12 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by Siddiq

"Vishal, You have explained clearly about Boundary value analysis and Equivalence par…"

Ramya replied Oct 24, 2008 to What is Boundary value analysis and Equivalence partitioning?

9 May 3, 2010
Reply by Vanita

"Hi Shakthi, Can you please explain in detail about 1) Secure HTTP traffic 2) SSL O…"

Ramya replied Oct 24, 2008 to Risk in Web-based applications

13 Jan 8, 2016
Reply by Kvsc

"Hi Parasss, Some tips in traing the candidates, If the candidate is Fresher, then we…"

Ramya replied Sep 1, 2008 to How we can train the candidate for the testing environment

7 Sep 1, 2008
Reply by Shakthi

"Exploratory testing is done to explore the application and is done to get the knowle…"

Ramya replied Aug 29, 2008 to What is difference between Ad hoc and Explore Testing?

4 Sep 2, 2008
Reply by Raquel D'Souza

"Hi Shakthi, In order to repeat the same test several times automation tools are use…"

Ramya replied Aug 29, 2008 to What is difference btw Manual Testing and Automation Testing?

8 Aug 29, 2008
Reply by Shakthi

"If the client didn’t give any expected result then we should do the following, 1) B…"

Ramya replied Aug 29, 2008 to No expected result is given by the client

3 Aug 29, 2008
Reply by Sridevi

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2019   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service