Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

PRITHVI RAJ D.Y's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"hi madhuri                             thank you for giving me an crystal clear idea "

PRITHVI RAJ D.Y replied May 28, 2011 to How could we find how many links are there in a web page using QTP tool?

7 May 28, 2011
Reply by PRITHVI RAJ D.Y

"Hi anand              thank you and you gave me an comprehensive idea of what it is"

PRITHVI RAJ D.Y replied May 28, 2011 to How could we find how many links are there in a web page using QTP tool?

7 May 28, 2011
Reply by PRITHVI RAJ D.Y

"    i wish to learn QTP. It would be better if you attach relevant documents so that…"

PRITHVI RAJ D.Y replied May 22, 2011 to Coming Soon: QT Training - share the knowledge!

139 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by AbhiManyu

"HI krishna webedit(xxx).set " " should there be null or 0 in the double quotes  "

PRITHVI RAJ D.Y replied May 22, 2011 to How Cleare the data in the Edit box

7 May 23, 2011
Reply by jasti

"HI deepak..   could you mail me the content you were telling about my email id: dy.p…"

PRITHVI RAJ D.Y replied May 20, 2011 to ISTQB foundation materials

1453 Feb 16, 2018
Reply by preeti

"Hi Jayanthi,                   Thank you and it would be help full to me if you coul…"

PRITHVI RAJ D.Y replied May 15, 2011 to How could we find how many links are there in a web page using QTP tool?

7 May 28, 2011
Reply by PRITHVI RAJ D.Y

"HI,   i am prithvi. could you please send me those materials to my mail id : dy.prit…"

PRITHVI RAJ D.Y replied May 10, 2011 to ISTQB foundation materials

1453 Feb 16, 2018
Reply by preeti

"hi vijay,   thank you very much for your response. but i dont understand the program…"

PRITHVI RAJ D.Y replied May 7, 2011 to How could we find how many links are there in a web page using QTP tool?

7 May 28, 2011
Reply by PRITHVI RAJ D.Y

"hi,   I would like to get trained on QTP and SELENIUM as well.. i kind request to at…"

PRITHVI RAJ D.Y replied Apr 30, 2011 to Coming Soon: QT Training - share the knowledge!

139 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by AbhiManyu

"HI VISHAL,   could u please send that file to my email id: dy.prithvi@gmail.com.. i…"

PRITHVI RAJ D.Y replied Apr 28, 2011 to How to calculate ideal response time for a webpage manually?

8 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by PRITHVI RAJ D.Y

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2021   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service