Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

suresh's Discussions (107)

Discussions Replied To (89) Replies Latest Activity

"I hope this may be simple one.... str="hithisissuresh"a=split(Str,"s")msgbox ubound(…"

suresh replied Jan 8, 2012 to Can anyone tell me how to count no of occurance of "i" in "qualitytesting" using function in vbscript ?

10 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by suresh

"Some important points regarding Local repository and shared repository. Local reposi…"

suresh replied Dec 25, 2011 to What is the difference between single object repository and shared object repository? How we can you that while running the script using QTP ?

5 Dec 25, 2011
Reply by suresh

"Even though we dont have AUT,We can develop the script using descriptive programming…"

suresh replied Dec 23, 2011 to Doubt in QTP

5 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by suresh

"Let suppose we need to retrieve the multiple output from a function, Then we can use…"

suresh replied Dec 23, 2011 to When will we use array and when will we use dictionary object please explain one scenario?

3 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by Suresh Babu Maddukuri

"There are 2 ways to resolve your issue Renu, 1.Add the required object information i…"

suresh replied Dec 23, 2011 to Need suggestion in QTP..?

7 Dec 24, 2011
Reply by Renu Tiwari

"Some points to support it: CAPTCHAS were primarily designed to prevent automated lo…"

suresh replied Nov 26, 2011 to Is it possible to capture the data when mouse Over Event Occurs?

6 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Saidavali MD

"Hi Pradeep, You can add How many actions you want,but the thing is Only 255 actions…"

suresh replied Nov 20, 2011 to What the max. no. of actions can support in a test in QTP 11.

4 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Sravya Chinthagumpala

"Hi pls send me the soft copy of the book to my mail id also surifeb17@gamil.com   Th…"

suresh replied Nov 4, 2011 to How to Break Web Software: Functional and Security Testing of Web Applications and Web Services

371 May 1, 2018
Reply by Shiw Kumar Prasad

"Hi Debapriya, Pls find the attachement.Balaji share valuable thoughts. AOM (Automati…"

suresh replied Nov 3, 2011 to HOW TO RUN A BATCH OF SCRIPT ON QTP

15 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by Venky Maguloori

"If it was in QTP, Just use DP to identify the objects. Let suppose in one Web site t…"

suresh replied Nov 3, 2011 to How do you verify an object presented in multiple pages.

1 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by suresh

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2020   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service