Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Jitendra Jangid's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"driver.findElements(By.xpath("(//*[starts-with(@id,'yui-')]/a)[<<N>>]"))…"

Jitendra Jangid replied Feb 28, 2016 to How to get exactly click on dynamic element?

3 Jun 8, 2016
Reply by subramanyam palla

"Ok, this is not possible.  One small question: Does driver.getWindowHandles() retur…"

Jitendra Jangid replied Sep 10, 2014 to Get title of window without switching in selenium

3 Sep 10, 2014
Reply by SantoshSarma

"Hi Sandeep,                 Thanks for reply. I want to know just algorithm (list of…"

Jitendra Jangid replied Jan 3, 2011 to Calculation of Day of week

3 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Vishal shah

"According to Puzzle: Sacks A = Red Sock Sacks B = Yellow Sock Sacks C = Red & Ye…"

Jitendra Jangid replied Jun 28, 2010 to Puzzle asked during Interview

17 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Siddiq

"Deviation between actual result and expected result during testing  bug If bug affe…"

Jitendra Jangid replied Jan 27, 2010 to Difference between A BUG, A DEFECT & AN ERROR - Can anybody share their views!!!

8 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Abhijeet Bhagat

"Hi Kishore, according to me option C mean "0,1,99,110" is the correct one... Thanks…"

Jitendra Jangid replied Dec 6, 2009 to Person age should be between 1 to 99. Using BVA which is the appropriate one

16 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Nivas

"and option 3 & option 4 mean preventing and debugging defects is not the objecti…"

Jitendra Jangid replied Dec 5, 2009 to which is not the testing objectives

5 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Swapnil B.Parab

"Hi, according to me finding the defects is the main objective of testing. :) Thanks…"

Jitendra Jangid replied Dec 5, 2009 to which is not the testing objectives

5 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Swapnil B.Parab

"Thanks Mohan :)"

Jitendra Jangid replied Nov 22, 2009 to difference between Keyword-driven approach and Data -driven approach ....

2 Nov 22, 2009
Reply by Jitendra Jangid

"am i right ? please let me know..:)"

Jitendra Jangid replied Nov 19, 2009 to what is the difference between call to copy action and call to existing action with respect to object repository?

5 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by shirish

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2021   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service