Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Anudeep's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, Can you please send me a PPT for Selenium, so that i can learn that tool ? My id…"

Anudeep replied Jun 1, 2012 to Need PPT's on Selenium (IDE,RC)

85 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Shakeel Ahamed

"Hi ,"

Anudeep replied Jun 1, 2012 to Need PPT's on Selenium (IDE,RC)

85 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Shakeel Ahamed

"Your website should be validate by  XHTNL validator."

Anudeep replied Apr 25, 2012 to How to improve website speed after website creation?

3 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Anudeep

"Hi all, Can you please send me the sample question papers for TEST Analyst  on my gm…"

Anudeep replied Feb 8, 2012 to ISTQB advanced sample/Dump papers

17 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by James

"U should go with automation tool related to functional, management tool and performa…"

Anudeep replied Nov 20, 2010 to I am having 2.7+ years of experience in manual testing, what other course or certificate should i do to Enhance or upgrade my self.

5 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Deepak

"Sanity and smoke are two different types of testing... Smoke Testing: When the buil…"

Anudeep replied Nov 15, 2010 to Why sanity testing is also called smoke testing ?

29 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Ashish Kumar Bajpai

"Hi Vipas, Can u please tell me how can i install test link ?"

Anudeep replied Sep 15, 2010 to Tell me the open source tool for test management tool and functional testing tool for Mobile application testing.

7 Jan 11
Reply by Anand Singh

"thanks Vipas"

Anudeep replied Sep 15, 2010 to Tell me the open source tool for test management tool and functional testing tool for Mobile application testing.

7 Jan 11
Reply by Anand Singh

"Thanks Vipas, I am asking a free open source test management tool which help to cre…"

7 Jan 11
Reply by Anand Singh

"Download web developer tool in firefox and check Validation from Tool option. Shortc…"

Anudeep replied Jun 23, 2010 to W3C Standard Testing

3 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Anudeep

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2021   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service