Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Harish C's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Eshwar...  try this out. str = "GOOGLE"For i = 1 to len(str)    char = mid(str, i…"

Harish C replied Feb 28, 2012 to removing of repeated characters in a string

5 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Subrat kumar rout

"Hi Manohar... Can you please share the same to harish_kumara@yahoo.com. Thanks in ad…"

Harish C replied Feb 25, 2012 to Need PPT's on Selenium (IDE,RC)

85 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Shakeel Ahamed

"Hi Hema, I had read in one of the forums that the below mentioned issue could be one…"

Harish C replied Feb 23, 2012 to How to enable record button in QTP 9.2 version

5 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by kotla lakshmi kanth reddy

"kool... looks good. However Here is another way ;) Set objBro = Description.Createob…"

Harish C replied Feb 21, 2012 to Can any one have an idea about how to find total members names who are in online( in Qualitytesting.info ) using QTP.

5 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Harish C

"Yes definetely we can use dynamic descriptive programming... i was concentrating on…"

Harish C replied Feb 21, 2012 to Can any one have an idea about how to find total members names who are in online( in Qualitytesting.info ) using QTP.

5 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Harish C

"Hi Uday, I hope this is what you are looking. Try this out. It worked for me. linktx…"

5 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Harish C

"I think only way to achieve this is by using two output checkpoint with the help of…"

Harish C replied Feb 15, 2012 to I have one text box in my application; I put output check point for that text box.( Parameterized that check point )

3 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Harish C

"Hi Heera, Sorry was busy with some other work could not reply to ur message... No sp…"

Harish C replied Jan 9, 2012 to QTP not able to recognize Link "Friends" on user profile page(on Facebook)

6 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Harish C

"Hi Heera... It worked fine for me... Can you please try these properties. Browser("n…"

Harish C replied Jan 4, 2012 to QTP not able to recognize Link "Friends" on user profile page(on Facebook)

6 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Harish C

"Hi Divya.... While declaring and using array, you have used wrong parenthesis "[]" i…"

Harish C replied Jan 4, 2012 to what error in my program? Can any one resolve this error plz?

4 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Manu GS

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2022   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service