Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Riyazul Abbas's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Testng is better than Junit.There are lot of features testNg got compared to Junit.…"

Riyazul Abbas replied Jul 5, 2012 to Which one is better TestNG or JUnit?

5 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Vikrant Rana

"Hi All , Thanks for the replies.but i want the same for selenium with java,we are no…"

Riyazul Abbas replied Jun 25, 2012 to Using XMl File for data reading as we do normal excel file

7 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Narani anusha

"Project is about eduction domain, here what we do is read all the project specific d…"

Riyazul Abbas replied Jun 24, 2012 to Using XMl File for data reading as we do normal excel file

7 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Narani anusha

"Thanks Robert. currently we are looking for QAD, i went through the magazine, its go…"

Riyazul Abbas replied Apr 20, 2012 to QADirector test management tool-Help needed

2 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Riyazul Abbas

"You can come to main chat room,we can have discussion on the sam "

Riyazul Abbas replied Apr 10, 2012 to Need help to understand the concept of JMeter Tool?

16 May 20, 2014
Reply by Dmitri T

"Kushal you can use authorization manager usually for NTLM Authenication we use the s…"

Riyazul Abbas replied Apr 10, 2012 to Need help to understand the concept of JMeter Tool?

16 May 20, 2014
Reply by Dmitri T

"Plz find the script package com.example.tests; import junit.framework.Test;import j…"

Riyazul Abbas replied Jan 2, 2012 to Script syntax for test suite creation in selenium

1 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by Riyazul Abbas

"Hi All, wish you a happy new Year and hope that quality testing brings many more ne…"

Riyazul Abbas replied Jan 1, 2012 to Happy New Year

6 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by Jakka

"Hi Arvi, i found the solution, Please find the Code :  @Test public void testSouth…"

Riyazul Abbas replied Dec 27, 2011 to Selenium-RC Booking Flight

10 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by Riyazul Abbas

"Hi A"

Riyazul Abbas replied Dec 26, 2011 to Selenium-RC Booking Flight

10 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by Riyazul Abbas

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement