Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Sarang Dalal's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"thnks abu, can you know about the automation process ?...where exactly automation p…"

Sarang Dalal replied Jun 1, 2010 to what is the procedure which u follow in testing?

9 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by loganathan

"Very Good answer abu,Thanks for it. I want to share some points related to test proc…"

Sarang Dalal replied Jun 1, 2010 to what is the procedure which u follow in testing?

9 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by loganathan

"do u want to know about STLC -Software Testing Life Cycle Process?"

Sarang Dalal replied May 31, 2010 to what is the procedure which u follow in testing?

9 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by loganathan

"Test Requirements •Requirement Specification documents •Functional Specification do…"

Sarang Dalal replied May 28, 2010 to interview question plz answer tell about u r company testing process?

1 May 28, 2010
Reply by Sarang Dalal

"please send it to me also on sarang.v.dalal@gmail.com....thanks in advance"

Sarang Dalal replied May 25, 2010 to How to Break Web Software: Functional and Security Testing of Web Applications and Web Services

371 May 1, 2018
Reply by Shiw Kumar Prasad

"@dhana, thnks for Explanation..its really help us. Like Smoke Testing also known as…"

Sarang Dalal replied May 25, 2010 to Exit and Entry Criteria

23 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Hitesh Shah

"ETVX : this is in documents contents title (column's first word)! i.e. E : Entry Cri…"

Sarang Dalal replied May 18, 2010 to Exit and Entry Criteria

23 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Hitesh Shah

"Hi Hitesh please find the attached document. hopes this will solve ur problem. If yo…"

Sarang Dalal replied May 17, 2010 to Exit and Entry Criteria

23 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Hitesh Shah

"This procedure covers Process and Product Quality Assurance process describes how to…"

Sarang Dalal replied May 14, 2010 to What is a QA PROCESS.

5 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Aashish

"@Abu I explain the general concept. But when you are short of time then u have to f…"

Sarang Dalal replied May 11, 2010 to If Your Manger Tell U Do 5 Months Project Testing In 2 Months Then What will Be Your Approach???

16 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by nprajapati

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2019   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service