Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

ashokkumar's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"iTemCountr = Split(Browser("gmail").Page(".gmail.").WebList("..:=..").GetRoProperty(…"

ashokkumar replied May 13, 2013 to Selecting values from drop down using QTP.

3 May 13, 2013
Reply by ashokkumar

"QTP"

ashokkumar replied Jan 23, 2013 to HOW TO COMPARE THE TWO WEB TABLES in QTP? PLS GIVE THE RESPONSE AEAP

7 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Kirtesh Wani

"yes it is possible... in qtp we can create multiple actions.. go to --INSERT menu---…"

ashokkumar replied Nov 19, 2010 to How to create multiple Actions in one Test Environment in QTP

3 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by MI2L JOC

"in QTP .. tool/... pls send me the script also"

ashokkumar replied Nov 16, 2010 to HOW TO COMPARE THE TWO WEB TABLES in QTP? PLS GIVE THE RESPONSE AEAP

7 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Kirtesh Wani

ashokkumar replied Nov 16, 2010 to HOW TO COMPARE THE TWO WEB TABLES in QTP? PLS GIVE THE RESPONSE AEAP

7 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Kirtesh Wani

7 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Kirtesh Wani

"thx for reply"

ashokkumar replied Nov 5, 2010 to Why do we write test cases? We can start testing based on requirement doc provided by client.what is the need to write test cases?

2 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by ashokkumar

"exam fee details? how to approach to wrote the exam?"

ashokkumar replied Nov 5, 2010 to pls help me.. where i can get QTP certification details?

3 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Aswin chandrasekaran

"LOW SEVERITY AND HIGH PRIORITY BUG: Upon customer visit all the look and feel defect…"

ashokkumar replied Oct 4, 2010 to High severity and low priority bug

28 Jul 18, 2015
Reply by Santhosh Tuppad

"hi brat singh .. pls send me the softcopy .... my maik id is ashokswtest@gmail.com"

ashokkumar replied Sep 21, 2010 to How to Break Web Software: Functional and Security Testing of Web Applications and Web Services

371 May 1, 2018
Reply by Shiw Kumar Prasad

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2021   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service