Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

snehasish's Discussions (132)

Discussions Replied To (98) Replies Latest Activity

"For ISTQB Cerification please visit http://istqbdumps.blogspot.in/. And to pass ISTQ…"

snehasish replied Dec 4, 2015 to ISTQB

1 Dec 4, 2015
Reply by snehasish

"Hi Wayne, It will be great if you please send me material at snehasish.career@gmail.…"

snehasish replied Nov 19, 2012 to What is ETL testing

56 Nov 15, 2019
Reply by Anand Singh

"Please help me testers....."

snehasish replied Sep 29, 2012 to Need help for QTP training institute

2 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Subbu

"Hi kotla Lakshimikanth Reddy,Could you please send the document to me. I was looking…"

snehasish replied Sep 28, 2012 to Quick Test Professional UnPlugged by Tarun Lalwani

106 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by vasum

"Hi Alan, Will you please share the link to buy the Selenium Simplified ebook? And wh…"

snehasish replied Jun 26, 2012 to Selenium Simplified by Alan Richardson

4 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by snehasish

"Thanks Saurabh for reply......   I dont have idea about Jmeter...... Does it require…"

snehasish replied Sep 7, 2011 to Opensource tools for Performance or stress testing

5 Dec 17, 2018
Reply by Anand Singh

"Thanks for your reply mohan... Ya i know "Every Place has its own Pros and Cons". My…"

snehasish replied Aug 17, 2011 to Which is the best place to start your career in software testing?

12 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Raja Sekhar Pavuluri

"Ya I agree "If You really want to be well up in testing then you need to learn yours…"

snehasish replied Aug 17, 2011 to Which is the best place to start your career in software testing?

12 Aug 24, 2011

"Sorry Testers I think my question is not clear....   I mean to say "which is the bes…"

12 Aug 24, 2011

"Your question is not clear........."

snehasish replied Aug 16, 2011 to <Urgent questions>Can any body suggest how to test lottery winning ticket in one million(Prize worth is one million)especially in game/lottery applications?

8 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by sathya

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2021   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service