Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Jegan Raj Kumar's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for your reply cheezy....  Could you please mention your OS path in your syst…"

Jegan Raj Kumar replied Jan 17, 2013 to Selenium Web Driver: Need of Help to Solve "Unable to find the chromedriver executable" error.

9 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Dwarika Dhish Mishra

"After a long journey in my script... Now its working fine in my system.... But I wou…"

Jegan Raj Kumar replied Jan 15, 2013 to Selenium Web Driver: Need of Help to Solve "Unable to find the chromedriver executable" error.

9 Feb 24, 2013

"Hi Ayushi, I tried with the below Line.... Still I got the same error...  WebDriver…"

Jegan Raj Kumar replied Jan 15, 2013 to Selenium Web Driver: Need of Help to Solve "Unable to find the chromedriver executable" error.

9 Feb 24, 2013

"Thanks for your reply guys..., I am using Ruby Language version 1.9.2 and Chrome bro…"

9 Feb 24, 2013

"Thanks for your reply Kalyan.... :link method is not available in my Selenium librar…"

Jegan Raj Kumar replied Jan 10, 2013 to Selenium Webdriver: Unable to Locate element Link method error

2 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Jegan Raj Kumar

"While searching in Google I came across the following lines. If anybody having idea…"

Jegan Raj Kumar replied Nov 2, 2012 to Manual Testing: Browse Button Option

7 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Sandip Wagh

"I have downloaded a HTML file (*.html))and I changed its format into (*.xls). On upl…"

Jegan Raj Kumar replied Oct 29, 2012 to Manual Testing: Browse Button Option

7 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Sandip Wagh

"Thanks for your reply Samrat, I would like to know some more info on the next line.…"

Jegan Raj Kumar replied Oct 19, 2012 to Manual Testing: Browse Button Option

7 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Sandip Wagh

"Yes, Thanks for your reply guys..... We need to set session timing. After the certai…"

Jegan Raj Kumar replied Jul 27, 2012 to How to calculate the session expiration

5 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Siddiq

"Hi Guys, Thanks for you reply,  I would like to mention my view on the above. Consid…"

Jegan Raj Kumar replied May 7, 2012 to Negative Test-case = Invalid Test-case ???

8 May 8, 2012
Reply by Rupesh Katkamwar

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2020   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service