Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Behbood Hussain's Discussions (159)

Discussions Replied To (154) Replies Latest Activity

"yea, thats why test cycles related to payment processing are never quick because you…"

Behbood Hussain replied Jul 18, 2013 to Multi currency features in an application along with supporting payment gateway

9 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Richa Yadav

"I would go even as far as saying that all supported currencies probably behave the s…"

Behbood Hussain replied Jul 18, 2013 to Multi currency features in an application along with supporting payment gateway

9 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Richa Yadav

"Sam - As Kanakala pointed out, it all depends on the requirements you are testing yo…"

Behbood Hussain replied Jul 18, 2013 to Manual Testing for Websites

3 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Saritha S.P.

"It would be very much similar in logic to the one I laid out above.."

9 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Richa Yadav

"Not entirely true Shruti! Priority is not assigned by the Project Manager. Project M…"

Behbood Hussain replied Jul 18, 2013 to severity & Priority

6 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Hitesh Shah

"I am assuming that the payment gateway is a host application. In this case, you woul…"

Behbood Hussain replied Jul 8, 2013 to Multi currency features in an application along with supporting payment gateway

9 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Richa Yadav

"The point blank reality is that bugs cannot be eliminated. They can be reduced depen…"

Behbood Hussain replied Jul 8, 2013 to How to eliminate bugs in a software or product ?

6 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by kalyan kumar

"First test each of the bullet points in isolation or what I call modules and then ru…"

Behbood Hussain replied Jun 21, 2013 to Hi....Any one plz help me to write test cases for this...its urgent

3 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by sravya

"Guys - I am a bit surprised at the number of "please send me at xxx@yyy.zz" messages…"

Behbood Hussain replied Jun 19, 2013 to can anyone explain how to start write test case for web based application

147 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by Mane Goutham

"The reason why employers place ISTQB in advertisements because they want to ensure t…"

Behbood Hussain replied Jun 19, 2013 to importance of ISTQB certification in IT

13 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Behbood Hussain

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2019   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service