Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Vikaram Sharma's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Try the following steps and check if it helps. Step 1 : Make sure your NIC drivers a…"

Vikaram Sharma replied Aug 4, 2015 to Why can't i connect to any other system when connected in VPN

4 Jul 11, 2017
Reply by Kriner38

"It is a type of non-functional testing. Security testing is basically a type ofsoft…"

Vikaram Sharma replied Aug 3, 2015 to Security Testing

4 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by Vikaram Sharma

"It’s as certain as death and taxes: hackers will mercilessly attack your Web sites,…"

Vikaram Sharma replied Aug 2, 2015 to How to Break Web Software: Functional and Security Testing of Web Applications and Web Services

371 May 1, 2018
Reply by Shiw Kumar Prasad

"EMC - a definition EMC means nothing more than "an electronic or electrical product…"

Vikaram Sharma replied Aug 1, 2015 to Can you please explain me about EMC-SAN testing

1 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by Vikaram Sharma

"Consideration is the need to decide between whitebox or blackbox testing. In blackbo…"

Vikaram Sharma replied Jul 28, 2015 to How to test the security of cloud application?

5 Mar 26
Reply by Priti Gaikwad

"The following is an extensive library of security solutions, articles and guides tha…"

Vikaram Sharma replied Jul 27, 2015 to Please help me for vulnerabilities for security testing. How to test vulnerabilities on web application , and how to used.

5 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Vikaram Sharma

"Technically, the "Back" button is a history and not a cache.   The cache and the his…"

Vikaram Sharma replied Jul 24, 2015 to How to test the cache in the browsers?

5 Jul 24, 2015
Reply by Vikaram Sharma

"The first step in this test is to understand when the application interacts with a D…"

Vikaram Sharma replied Jul 23, 2015 to How To test login page in SQL injection

9 Jul 23, 2015
Reply by Vikaram Sharma

"current scenario from the industry it is seen that the testers are expected to have…"

Vikaram Sharma replied Jul 22, 2015 to Security testing domain

3 Jul 22, 2015
Reply by Vikaram Sharma

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2020   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service