Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Santhosh P S's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Since you are using jmeter, You can just copy paste the java code from the link i ha…"

Santhosh P S replied May 25, 2012 to Maximum number of threads in JMETER

11 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Saravanan

"The active number of thread displayed in the performance tab - windows. If linux I t…"

11 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Saravanan

"I think the number of threads a system can handle depend on the system configuration…"

11 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Saravanan

"We should create an INTERACTION MATRIX by understanding the interactions between the…"

Santhosh P S replied Sep 15, 2011 to How can tester knows functionality in one module affecting another one module?

8 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Santhosh P S

":)...Samrat.....I understand that..just gave an example......to get an idea.........…"

Santhosh P S replied Aug 29, 2011 to about scenarios

7 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by S Sarita

"To write test scenarios for a given requirement  - i presume what you mean by task i…"

Santhosh P S replied Aug 29, 2011 to about scenarios

7 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by S Sarita

"Good. I would like share one more traceability matrix from another perspective. This…"

Santhosh P S replied Aug 29, 2011 to what is forward and reverse traceability matrix

6 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by k.vijay

"Suresh, You are right..GUI is for end user to interact with applications easily.....…"

Santhosh P S replied Aug 25, 2011 to any one tell me if we don't have Front end or GUI than how we Perform Intergration Testing??

23 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Behbood Hussain

"Front end/GUI is not mandatory to do integration testing. This is an easy mechanism…"

Santhosh P S replied Aug 25, 2011 to any one tell me if we don't have Front end or GUI than how we Perform Intergration Testing??

23 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Behbood Hussain

"Sudhir, I did not understand what do you mean by Quality Objective Parameter for QA/…"

Santhosh P S replied Aug 24, 2011 to How to calcualte Qulity objective??

6 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Siddiq

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2022   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service