Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Sasidhar's Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, But some people are saying like if we use webdriver with latest firefox driver…"

Sasidhar replied Oct 20, 2011 to Can we use Firefox7 with SeleniumRC + TestNG

4 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Amit

"Google chrome is working.. but it failed with certification and authentication testi…"

Sasidhar replied Sep 22, 2011 to Is Selenium Supporting Google Chrome Browser?

8 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by sasikumar

"we can execute test suite from "

Sasidhar replied Jul 1, 2011 to Icon is missing for running test suits

2 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Deepa Lakshmi

"lets try this : Len(String)"

Sasidhar replied Jul 1, 2011 to how to find out length of a string with out LEN() function In Vb script

3 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Mrinal Rao

"this is good  "

Sasidhar replied Jun 23, 2011 to Is there any difference between Alert and Warning ? If Yes, what is the difference with Examples please ? Options There are currently too many topics in this group that display first. To make this top

2 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Jagadeesh.Bandaru

"String[] options = selenium.getSelectOptions("xField");    or  String[] options = se…"

Sasidhar replied Jun 23, 2011 to How to get row count of a Webtable using Selenium RC?

2 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by Jan Boniface

"you can use like   int values = value.hashCode(); for (int i = 0; i < value.lengt…"

Sasidhar replied Jun 23, 2011 to How to get the count of items in a list box using Selenium?

3 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Sasidhar

"you have use selenium RC for this.   You can use any language to get count of list i…"

Sasidhar replied Jun 21, 2011 to How to get the count of items in a list box using Selenium?

3 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Sasidhar

"with out any docs...without KT..Have to Test App..   How?? every one says 'thats you…"

Sasidhar replied Jun 17, 2011 to share your most challenged task and how you come across so far..

5 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Gaurav

"i think you have to set password for your user...once you set the password then it s…"

Sasidhar replied Jun 17, 2011 to How to install mantis(Bug Tracking Tool)? From Where to download it? Please Help me!!!!!!!!!!

8 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Madhumitha

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2020   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service