Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Sidharth's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"The test cases for the the long list of drop down options ( if that is what you mean…"

Sidharth replied May 12, 2012 to how to write test cases for megha drop down box?

6 May 12, 2012
Reply by Shailesh Jain

"The purpose of smoke test is to evaluate whether the released build is worth testing…"

Sidharth replied May 9, 2012 to Smoke Testing(Build Verification Testing) is done on every build or only First Build ?

11 May 20, 2012
Reply by Mallikarjuna

"I would say , 0 ,1 & 11   0 - for NULL check 1 - TRUE for between 1 to 10 11 - F…"

Sidharth replied Jul 6, 2011 to Assume that you have a 10-character wide ZIP code text box.What equivalence partitions would you create for this text box?

4 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Sidharth

"Very bad ! POPUPS are hanging all over the places like butterflies.. irritating. Of…"

Sidharth replied Jun 9, 2011 to Any one installed IE9 browser? Wht is your feedback?

2 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Jelissa Dsouza

"Present Company : How to say NO to developers when I am not happy with the quality.…"

Sidharth replied May 27, 2011 to What are the challanges you are facing from your current Company? What are the challenges you are Expecing from your Next company?

7 May 29, 2011
Reply by Muhammad Abrar

"You can try REDMINE. It is an open source bug tracking tool and it is good.   Sidh"

Sidharth replied May 27, 2011 to Can any body suggest me what should be the free bug tacking tool?

16 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by Muthu

"I will my try level best to answer this. But confirm this from official websites.  …"

Sidharth replied May 26, 2011 to Difference between ITB-ISTQB and ISEB - ISTQB certification.

2 May 26, 2011
Reply by Prem Anand S

"I think it is a good idea to know what framework is used in general. Like MVC framew…"

Sidharth replied May 19, 2011 to what are the basic things we have to know to test ".net application"?

8 May 19, 2011
Reply by Hardik Makwana

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2022   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service