Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

srinivas vadla's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"mobile emulation tools and one of the best can be found in Chrome."

srinivas vadla replied Sep 22, 2017 to Can I test an app on all devices without purchasing all devices?

3 Sep 25, 2017
Reply by Attraction

"i think sasi is pointing to web services. if yes, there are many tools ... as of now…"

srinivas vadla replied Mar 21, 2011 to Websphere

2 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by srinivas vadla

"hi, you want, how to write script or you actually want steps to write for you.. if y…"

srinivas vadla replied Mar 21, 2011 to Script

6 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Chandan Pandit

"GUI controls (objects) are located in container objects, such as a WebEdit in a Web…"

srinivas vadla replied Mar 18, 2011 to Qtp -- ChildObjects ,AOM

2 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by Anusha

"You have few choices: If there are no requirements, work to prepare the required doc…"

srinivas vadla replied Mar 14, 2011 to Which model is the best model when there are no requirements for a project?

10 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by Bill Smith

"without interface, only option to test is "web services" or wsdl you see interface b…"

srinivas vadla replied Mar 3, 2011 to How to do testing without any interface page ?

8 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Ankita

"i would say, its a pictorial representation of functionality with functional and bus…"

srinivas vadla replied Dec 23, 2010 to Use Cases

5 Dec 23, 2010
Reply by Siddiq

"did you find object properties of "I agree" Link. After finding that, change the val…"

srinivas vadla replied Aug 3, 2010 to My QTP Automation Script does not recognize Scrool bar.

10 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by k.vijay

"Test plan is a document detailing a systematic approach to testing a product. The pl…"

srinivas vadla replied Mar 31, 2010 to Difference between Test Plan and Test Strategy

6 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Babu

"what reports you would like to generate from Quality Center. Aany specific reports y…"

srinivas vadla replied Mar 30, 2010 to How to generate Reports in QC

3 May 7, 2010
Reply by Arun

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2019   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service