Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Anna Trinh Vu's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"I would vote for Nagaraju's answer. :) However, sometimes in bad mood, I would argue…"

Anna Trinh Vu replied Jan 9, 2013 to What should be the best answer when your QA manager ask you “Why didn’t you catch that bug!?!”

8 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Robert E Campagna

"Thanks for sharing.  Happy New Year :)"

Anna Trinh Vu replied Dec 26, 2012 to Do you know what is Change Management?

1 Dec 26, 2012
Reply by Anna Trinh Vu

"Yup, it totally depends on requirement. Once you get that of the project, I would st…"

Anna Trinh Vu replied Dec 4, 2012 to Number of test cases in a project

3 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Mohan Raj

"Also, you should test how the data variation affect the graph. The chart has to resp…"

Anna Trinh Vu replied Dec 4, 2012 to Negative test cases For Graph in Web Application

4 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Saritha S.P.

"Hi, I think these stuff belonging to designing perspective. As our web page, types o…"

Anna Trinh Vu replied Dec 4, 2012 to what is the default font sizes for main,sub headings & For Content in web pages?

1 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Anna Trinh Vu

"given another explanation: Compatibility and configuration testing are performed to…"

Anna Trinh Vu replied Dec 4, 2012 to What is difference between configuration testing and compability testing

3 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by Siddiq

"Please send to me too, namnguyen@qasymphony.com.Thanks."

Anna Trinh Vu replied Dec 4, 2012 to Can anyone send good template of UAT for web applications?

30 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by TESTasy

"Here’s an example of that: Assume that you are testing the Help of any application,…"

Anna Trinh Vu replied Nov 26, 2012 to Examples of defect masking

1 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Anna Trinh Vu

"I see the only benefit of sitemap in testing is that sitemap is like your site's "Ta…"

Anna Trinh Vu replied Nov 26, 2012 to What is the use of sitemap generator in testing?

1 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Anna Trinh Vu

"Hi Jyotsna, Here’re my 2-cent thought ^.^ Username: tatashine; Password: SHINE12 Tes…"

Anna Trinh Vu replied Nov 26, 2012 to Can anyone tell me high priority test cases for Log in Page..?

3 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by ashish yadav

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2020   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service